An exciting opportunity as a Senior Application Developer is available for a talented individual to help design and develop web applications in the Cyber Security Technology portfolio.
The successful candidate will have had senior roles on building commercial grade, globally deployed web applications. Experience working in cyber security or technology risk would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Provide leadership and hands-on development for application components. Interface with infrastructure and application support teams to manage mission critical highly available applications.
- Provide expertise and mentorship to all phases of software development.
- Work with Enterprise Data Architects to design and drive the Identity and Access Management Data Model.
- Be an expert on the Enterprise Continuous Integration/Continuous Deploy platform and work with other teams to drive adoption.
- Design and develop exciting, relevant, risk reducing applications using the latest technologies.
- Leverage deep technical knowledge to create technology solutions that address complex technical, architectural and organizational challenges.
- Contribute new ideas in a rapidly evolving environment and see them through to implementation.
- 8+ years of experience in design and development of high quality applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science or equivalent.
- Fluency in best practices for data architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Experience working within agile development methodologies.
- Collaboration with technical teams to ensure designs work within enterprise frameworks.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications and presentation skills.
- Ability to work gracefully and have a bias for action in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly skilled and experienced (minimum 8 years) developer.
- Technologies: Java, Spring, REST, Web Services, JMS, JUnit.
- Application Monitoring tools such as AppDynamics or Dynatrace.
- Software Development tools such Jira, Git, Grunt/Gulp, Confluence, Jenkins, Maven, Ansible.
- API Gateways such as Mulesoft and RAML for API specifications.
- Good knowledge of SQL and relational databases, SQL Server, Oracle.
- Experience working in an Agile\Scrum Environment.
- A disciplined thinker and capable of working across organizational boundaries in a very demanding, high-output environment.
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
- Excellent spoken and written English, clear oral communication skills.
Posting Date: 11/01/2019
Location: Denver, CO, REPUBLIC PLAZA, 370 17TH ST, - United States
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America Employees
Bank of America employees should access the internal jobs database.