Member of the Exposure Analysis & Assurance organization responsible for supporting all Vulnerability management activities. As a Vulnerability Analyst you will leverage your analytic and technical skills to discover cyber risks, prioritize assets, assess risks and utilize remediation/mitigation techniques. As a key team member you will report on risks, drive and track remediation, mitigation and acceptance of risk to tackle cyber business problems.
· Analyze Vulnerabilities, investigate solutions and counter measures.
· Research and evaluate threats and vulnerabilities to assist in prioritization of remediation actions.
· Review and validate vulnerabilities using available data sources, tools and identifying new data sources as needed.
· Advise stakeholders on appropriate remediation & mitigation solutions.
· Leverage creativity and influence to enhance the vulnerability analysis program.
Required Job Skills:
• 3+ years Vulnerability Analysis experience.
• Proven experience in Vulnerability Analysis.
• Knowledge of industry standard scoring models such as CVSS, CCSS
• Knowledge of industry standard data models such as CPE and data normalization tools.
• Wide knowledge of application and IT products, interoperability, and extensive knowledge of IT security.
• Knowledge of application development platforms
• Previous IT Operations experience.
• Strong work ethic and ability to effectively multi-task in a fast paced support environment.
• A broad knowledge of information security principles
• Ability to work independently on initiatives with little oversight. Highly motivated and willing to learn.
• Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking
• Effective communication skills
• Knowledge of vulnerability attack methods, exploit results, attack chains.
• Ability to think strategically and execute against a strategic plan
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Additional Job Description
Additional Job Description
Posting Date: 09/20/2019
Location: Denver, CO, REPUBLIC PLAZA, 370 17TH ST, - United States
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America Employees
Bank of America employees should access the internal jobs database.