Are you passionate about working with the best information security team in the world? Bank of America is hiring top talent to join our team.
The Cyber Crime Protection function within Global Information Security is responsible for working across the enterprise to reduce exposure to cyber crime thereby instilling continued confidence of our clients, customers, and shareholders.
This position will be a member of the Global Information Security (GIS) Cyber Crime Response (CCR) team. As Cyber Analytic Program Manager, you will be leading and managing a group of embedded program managers overseeing multiple, complex projects. You will ensure the projects are delivering the program's defined business outcomes on time and on budget. You should be comfortable striving to meet the demands associated with leading a geographically diverse team who are managing multiple projects in a global environment.
• Strong Leadership, Project Management, Organizational Planning, Collaboration, and Interpersonal skills
• Extensive experience leading a diverse group of embedded cyber threat & technology investigative team in performing complex cybersecurity analysis of voluminous amounts of disparate data for ongoing cyber investigations
• Experience analyzing and conducting reviews of programs and operations to improve effectiveness/efficiency
• Partnering skills to collaborate with Program, Planning teams, Project Managers, other financial institution SMEs and law enforcement to create business requirements to drive strategic program objectives
• Ability to craft a clear, coherent approach to intelligence collection requirements and investigative guidelines, effective program setup, execution, and control
• Accountable for analyzing present-state, developing alternative future-state approaches and facilitating implementation enterprise strategy
• Strong ability to interact, communicate, and influence vertically and laterally
• Ability to anticipate risks and successfully develop and drive mitigation plans
• Excellent analytical skills
• Comfortable in delivering messages across a wide spectrum of individuals with varying degrees of technical understanding
• Ability to navigate in complex and changing environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Project and Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
• Preferred internal and external regulatory oversight experience as a civilian in private, as well as, public sectors
Posting Date: 09/18/2019
Location: Denver, CO, REPUBLIC PLAZA, 370 17TH ST, - United States
Travel: Yes, 5% of the time