At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
This role is responsible for the daily management of a financial center and it's employees. This role operates as a business owner and is responsible for fostering a team environment, instilling an effective client-centric and risk culture in the center, and demonstrating that we are here collectively to help customers achieve their financial goals. The financial center manager holds a critical role, ensuring operational excellence and cohesive effectiveness. This position is subject to SAFE Act registration requirements. Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all employees engaged in residential loan mortgage originations must register with the federal registry system and remain in good standing. Since your position requires SAFE Act registration, you will be required to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration process. Failure to obtain and/or maintain SAFE Act registration may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
A Financial Center Manager (responsibilities):
• Develops talent, including proactive sourcing of candidates
• Manages client traffic, engaging and appropriately routing clients and fostering client retention
• Manages business results through formalized management routines and coaching
• Creates a world class client experience environment
• Manages market-level initiative prescribed by market leaders
• Drives operational excellence by engaging employees on business strategy
• Manages organizational priorities and effective execution
This position may also have responsibilities for managing associates. At Bank of America, all managers at this level demonstrate the following responsibilities, in addition to those specific to the role, listed above.
• Diversity & Inclusion: Model an inclusive environment for employees and clients, aligned to company D&I goals.
• Manager of Process & Data: Demonstrate deep process knowledge, operational excellence and innovation through a focus on simplicity, data-based decision making and continuous improvement.
• Enterprise Advocate: Communicate enterprise decisions, purpose and results, and connect to team strategy, priorities and contributions.
• Risk Manager: Ensure proper risk discipline, controls and culture are in place to identify, escalate and debate issues.
• People Manager & Coach: Provide inspection, coaching and feedback to motivate, differentiate and improve performance.
• Financial Steward: Actively manage expenses and budgets in alignment with objectives, making sound financial decisions.
• Enterprise Talent Leader: Assess talent and build bench strength for roles across the organization.
• Driver of Business Outcomes: Deliver results by effectively prioritizing, inspecting and appropriately delegating team work.
Skills Used in this Role:
• Customer Focus
• Decision Making
• Establishing Trust
• Learning Agility
• Demonstrating Technology
• Overcoming Objections
• Performance Management
• Risk Management
• Time Management
• Sales Management
• Consumer Products and Solutions
• Cash Management
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role