At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
- Write public cloud infrastructure as code automation using tools such as Terraform
- Design and develop public cloud landing zones automation to build core cloud foundational platform services
- Develop cloud services provisioning automation with integrated capabilities of IAM, network, security policies as code, and observability
- Implement built-in resiliency, observability, and enable FinOps as a part of infrastructure automation to enable cloud IaaS and PaaS services
- Develop and maintain cloud services catalog
- Develop CI/CD pipelines to build the cloud platform, virtual machine images and containers
- Collaborate with technical product management and operations, to deliver the engineering roadmap in Agile model
- Partner with Information Security teams to engineer secure app patterns into Cloud platforms
- Perform research and gather relevant information to define stakeholders’ business problem(s).
- Assist in translating business requirements into technical definitions, reference models, blueprints, and playbooks for deployment in compliance with architecture standards and policies
- Assist technical Analysts and Infrastructure Engineers by ensuring that technology solutions comply with enterprise system design and engineering standards.
- Promote an inclusive and healthy working environment and help to resolve organizational impediments/blockers
- Minimum of a 4-year degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Minimum 3+ years of Cloud Automation Engineer working experience.
- Significant experience writing Hashicorp Terraform configurations and modules.
- Experience in DevOps and GitOps models with infra-as-code, config-as-code, policy-as-code, etc.
- Proficient in translating designs into fully developed Terraform code.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Azure Cloud, certification preferred. AWS and GCP desirable.
- Solid understanding of cloud networking concepts, subnets, routing, load balancing, firewalls, and cloud security.
- Experience in enterprise-scale environments, building highly available IaaS and PaaS solutions
- Understanding of landing zones, cloud-native security, monitoring and logging tools, and Well-Architected Framework principals.
- Experience with containers related technologies and CICD tools – Jenkins, pipelines, container repos, etc.
- Experience in programming and infra-automation tools – Terraform, Ansible, Java, python, etc.
- Experience in Cloud logging, monitoring, and observability tools
- Proficient in at least one scripting language (i.e. Bash, Python).
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work in a global team.
- Experience in financial services industry.
- Experience on technology and infrastructure teams.
- Experience in Linux/UNIX system administration.
- Experience with Container technologies (Kubernetes, Openshift, Docker)
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role