The Executive Meetings & Webcasting Engineering team is a newly formed team under the Real-Time Communications (RTC) group within the Global Technology & Operations organization. We are responsible for the engineering and implementation of executive conferencing and webcasting solutions at Bank of America. Our products are used daily by Senior Leaders in the Bank, company town halls and Line of Business events ranging from small scale sessions to large scale events that are feature rich, white glove, accessible and scalable. Real-time applications are critical to all lines of business. User experience of real time applications depends on compute, network, peripherals, delivery, location and many environmental factors.
The candidate will be responsible for engineering, certifying and onboarding webcasting and live events application(s) from inception to production. The candidate must be a self-starter who is able to work independently and must be able to do the following with minimal supervision:
- Work with Architecture team on delivery of Webcasting and Live Events design consistent with strategy
- Develop Engineering standards based on Architectural strategy
- Drive standards across the environment as needed or as part of large scale transformations.
- Work across multiple vendors, integrators, and internal partners to produce technically excellent solutions aligned to business needs and direction
- Manage highly visible deployments of end user solutions globally.
- Provide advice and recommendations specific to customer requirements to vendors and partner teams.
•-Deliver solutions based on business requirements or defined standards within the technology organization
•-Ensure seamless integration of Webcasting and Live Events solutions into the Bank environment
•-Consult with Lines of Business as a subject matter expert (SME) for Webcasting and Live Events solutions
•-Meet with business to define requirements, demonstrate solutions, and collect feedback
•-Develop solutions that incorporate user requirements, system functionality, and support considerations to deliver a fully functional end to end user experience
•-Communicate with a wide range of teams related to Webcasting and Live Events solutions and deployments
•-Interact with partner teams on process improvement and knowledge development to improve service
•-Oversee risk, audit, and compliance items in the space, drive solutions, and monitor to closure
•-Assess the resource requirements for deployments, secure resources, and drive to completion
•-Ability to describe issues, escalate, and articulate impact to affected users and leadership as needed
•-Engages in high severity production incidents and problem tickets in support of any RTC redesign requirements
•-Provide feedback to Architecture and Product teams as to the catalog of standard products, and business requirements for changes to the catalog
• Facilitate the resolution of proactive/reactive problems across multiple teams inside and outside of RTC
• Notify, escalate and communicate to senior management the existence and status of outages, as necessary.
• Partner with the Problem Management team to ensure root cause, preventative measures, and lessons learned are captured in the Problem Management system of record.