This App Dev lead role will own design, development, delivery and warrant support of all features on the Agile Scrum team. Partner with Dev Ops/CTO on environment readiness, QA and deployments. This feature lead role will own software build quality, user experience, adherence to standards and team velocity.
• 3 or more years' experience with Pega 8.
• Demonstrated success in full lifecycle PEGA implementations (preferably PEGA 7 and 8) including live implementation in PEGA.
• Pega Certified Senior System Architect (CSSA)
• Strong understanding & knowledge of PEGA concepts and implementation experience with PEGA connectors, performance tuning, decision trees, listeners, UI design, Integration, Security Model etc.
• Experience with performance measurement tools like PAL, SMA, Alerts and PLA.
• Specific Pega skills/experience:
PEGA Direct Capture of Objectives - 5 years’ experience preferred
PEGA PRPC Use Case Development 5 years’ experience preferred
Converting business into process flow 5 years’ experience preferred
PRPC version 7.1.x , Prefer Pega 8.x.
Other Required Skills/ Experience
• Experience in all phases of software development lifecycle including analysis, design, implementation, testing and deployment
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex production issues
• Ability to create reusable components that can be leveraged across the enterprise for providing top-notch customer experience
• Perform regular code and design reviews.
• Java development
• Production Support Background
• Appian experience a plus.
Responsible for providing leadership, technical direction, and oversight to a team as they deliver technology solutions. Develops solutions and processes for delivering features based on their knowledge of design/architectural patterns and Agile/DevOps practices. Ensures the systems design and requirements are aligned to achieve the desired business outcomes, and that team practices and coding/quality principles are aligned to achieve the desired technology outcomes. They have built significant experience through multiple software implementations and has developed both depth and breadth in a number of technical competencies. Designs and develops and is accountable for feature delivery. Applies enterprise standards for solution design, coding and quality. Ensures solution meets product acceptance criteria with minimal technical debt. Responsible for compliance and security items and audit support at the team level. Acts as a liaison for production activities/issues. Works with Product Owner to ensure that product backlog/requirements are healthy, with clear acceptance criteria. Guides the team on work breakdown and execution. Plays a team lead role (as an individual contributor) and mentors the team. Guides team members with skills and practices (planning & estimation, peer reviews and other engineering practices). Identifies skill and role gaps, and works with Technology Manager to address them. Works with Technology Manager in creating resource contingency plans where required. Individual contributor.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role