Bank of America is looking for a Tableau Server Administrator/Architect.
- Plan enterprise server deployments, on premises and cloud-based.
- Configure Authentication options.
- Monitor, maintain, and scale server deployments to satisfy business requirements.
- Automate server monitoring and maintenance tasks.
- Investigate and resolve complex server issues.
- Install and configure Tableau Server.
- Perform server maintenance (backups, updates, restores, etc.).
- Monitor server performance and usage.
- Manage all sites, users, groups, and content.
- Create PostgreSQL reports using Tableau Desktop to customize administrative views
- Create site users and groups.
- Create projects and organize site content.
- Assign content permissions to users and groups.
- Monitor and maintain site metrics such as content usage, user activity, and scheduled tasks.
- Troubleshoot user issues within a site.
- Proven advanced skill and experience with Tableau development and administration with version 2019+
- Proficient with querying languages, such as ANSI-SQL, T-SQL
- Candidates must have 5+ years of Business Intelligence experience.
- Considerable BI development experience / background
- Problem solving / troubleshooting experience /skills to assist Production Support in issue resolution
- Proven ability to independently champion business intelligence principles with business owners, application owners, data analysts and DBAs
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines and documenting progress towards those deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (must be able to interface with both technical and business leaders in the organization)
- Excellent requirements gathering skills
- Ability to be a self-starter that can provide leadership
- Comprehensive understanding of the Agile Development process
- Ability to provide data visualization solutions
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- Experience with industry BI/Reporting toolsets including Tableau, MicroStrategy, Cognos, Actuate, Power BI, SSRS.
- Experience with connecting to Hadoop, Oracle, Sybase, DB2, Netezza, Teradata, and SQL databases .
- Experience with Mobile App Development
- Experience with Financial services data .
- Experience with Fortune 100 size companies
Critical Skills/Niche Skills: Tableau Dashboard Development, Tableau Server Administration & Data Modeling
Enterprise Role Overview:
Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment. Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture. Employees work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications. Employees are expected to have in-depth capital markets product knowledge, and manage a high level of risk. Employees typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages. Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers. Individual contributor role. Typically requires 5-7 years of applicable experience. This job code is only to be used for associates supporting Global Markets.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role