The Webcasting and Executive Voice/Video Engineering team is a newly formed team under the Real-Time Communications group within the Global Technology & Operations organization. We are responsible for the engineering and implementation of webcasting and executive conferencing solutions at Bank of America. Our products will be leveraged by Senior Leaders in the Bank, company town halls and Line of Business events ranging from small scale sessions to large scale events that are feature rich, white glove, accessible and scalable. Real-time applications are critical to all lines of business. User experience of real time applications depends on compute, network, peripherals, delivery, location and many environmental factors.
The candidate will be responsible for engineering webcasting product(s) from inception to implementation and support. The candidate must be a self-starter who is able to work independently and must be able to do the following with minimal supervision:
• Serve as technology, product and implementation subject matter expert for webcasting.
• Be able to identify, diagnose, and solve complex technology problems
• Be able to analyze data and make correlations to events and performance
• Be able to capture and understand logs and traffic flow to perform root cause analysis
• Be able to communicate clearly both verbally & in writing and must work well across multiple teams and regions.
• Be able to prioritize workload
• Have a strong will and desire to see things through to completion.
• Minimum of 5-7 years of engineering and deployment experience of webcasting products such as OpenExchange, CiscoWebcasting. VeraCast and On24.
• Experience with deployment of WebRTC technology as it relates to webcasting applications
• A thorough understanding of complex infrastructure (servers, network, firewalls, applications)
• A thorough understanding voice and video QoS statistics, latency, jitter, packet lost, MOS, frame bit rate, bandwidth.
• A thorough understanding of optimization technology such as hardware acceleration and virtual machine client plugins.
• Knowledge Windows MSI packaging, installation parameters, installation customization.
• Ability to read and investigate application crash dumps.
• Knowledge of headset and camera technology, peripheral driver, firmware and features.
• Knowledge of Splunk, Power Shell, ProcMon, Fiddler, CM, Remedy, Jira and other tools to assist in Root Cause Analysis
• Proficiency in Excel and Access to assist in data analysis and reporting
• Facilitate the resolution of proactive/reactive problems across multiple teams inside and outside of RTC
• Notify, escalate and communicate to senior management the existence and status of outages, as necessary.
• Partner with the Problem Management team to ensure root cause, preventative measures, and lessons learned are captured in the Problem Management system of record.
• Extensive experience overseeing a large enterprise customer base
• Experience in working in an agile environment to quickly iterate and deliver
• Experience in working with data using data analysis tools like Excel, Access, Splunk.
• Analyze call analytical data (MOS and QoS), map trends and recommend solutions before they become problems
• Strong presentation skills and be able to communicate at the right level of details
• Demonstrate ability to implement, drive and track projects
• Ability to maintain an optimistic, flexible attitude in a very fast-paced environment.
• Highly motivated and results driven.
• Proven track record of delivering exceptional service to clients