The Commercial Real Estate team is seeking a Product Specialist with min 5 years of experience to perform the following responsibilities:
- Apply a thorough understanding of each rating agency’s methodology (S&P, Fitch, MDY, KBRA, Morningstar/DBRS), including cash flow modeling, valuation modeling, and tranching, to the pricing and structuring of all new issuance CMBS.
- Apply a deep knowledge of CRE to analyze the credit characteristics of the underlying collateral to create appropriate loan structures based on internal credit committee, rating agencies and bond investor requirements.
- Apply a thorough understanding of prevailing and market acceptable loan structures in negotiating term sheets and loan documents with borrowers for both fixed and floating rate loans.
- Lead and manage the closing process of new loans and coordinating work across numerous stakeholders and third parties, including borrower, mortgage broker, legal counsels, external underwriting, internal underwriters, internal credit committee and internal closing team.
- Prepare pitch books and present new loan opportunities to senior RESF management, and lead discussions on credit and market risk with bank’s global credit committee and senior management.
- Prepare asset summary reviews and pitch new CMBS deals to rating agencies, subordinate debt buyers, and bond buyers.
- Apply exceptional Excel and Argus modeling skills to underwrite cash flows and values of commercial real estate for all property types including, multifamily, office, retail, hospitality, and others.
- Perform and collect due diligence during the closing of commercial real estate debt transaction and manage the interactions with the client, rating agencies, and investors.
- Research current real estate market and interpreting property and corporate financial statements, rent rolls, leases, and operating agreements to develop financial models.
- Prepare and present monthly market updates for senior bank management on the CMBS market and the current transaction pipeline of the CMBS large loan group.
- Apply a thorough understanding of the current CMBS market to work closely with other groups across the investment banking platform to offer and advise clients on financing options in the CMBS market.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role