This position is responsible for the timely and accurate development of Business Requirements documents for customer incentive marketing offers.
- Excellent communication skills and marketing business knowledge are required
- Develop and interpret business requirements that are used to create and execute SAS code to qualify customers for incentive payment
- Lead project management of incentive qualification processes; including writing technical Business Requirements Documents, data exploration, conducting work team meetings, etc.
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional work teams
- Knowledge of SAS & SQL programming languages that conduct data exploration, validation, research, population sizing and auditing
- Ensure data use and file outputs follow information security policies and procedures and Bank of America compliance and privacy standards
- Lead and participate in the campaign audit process, research and address any data anomalies, data gaps or issues and then be able to prepare and communicate solutions to stakeholders
- Support continuous process improvement
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role