Work with a team of quantitative professionals to deliver on various projects. Serve as the key QS lead on various high profile projects. Expected to communicate effectively with senior management across functional teams. Effectively manage junior analysts to produce high quality deliverables from the team across projects. Must be able to understand the details of the various projects under the team and communicate updates effectively. Has extensive professional and managerial experience through progressive career growth in the financial industry.
Key Responsibilities include: Provide daily direction to team to deliver on various projects related to expertise in process design, tool development or methodology validation; Key responsibility for the design and roll out analytical and technical tools for validations of new models/methodology; Provides guidance and mentoring to direct reports by effectively managing team and resources; Must have a solid understanding of financial products and their implementation within the banks risk and pricing infrastructure; and Understands financial products across all asset classes and has extensive knowledge of technical implementations.
Line of business:
The Quantitative Services (QS) team develops solutions to improve operational processes at Bank of America. Qualified individuals should have experience implementing process automation solutions that that enhance existing processes by collaborating with business partners to define and execute the appropriate problem solving strategy that will result in meaningful impact. The right candidate for the role has a demonstrated track record of having ownership of projects and see the modeling and deployment efforts through to completion. This team values the intellectually curious individual that enjoys learning from their teammates as well as sharing what they have learned from others and through their own exploration.
The candidate is expected to work closely with the business analysts, business partners and other technology partners to gather requirements and successfully build, test and deploy process automation solutions.
1. Work with stakeholders to understand the problem statement and propose the appropriate solution.
2. Partner with business partners as well as team members to identify, design, develop, test and maintain automation of the business processes.
3. Actively participate in all aspects of the development life-cycle.
4. Produce rapid prototypes to explore practicality of use cases.
5. Employ agile development practices to develop effective business solutions based on the business needs.
6. Ensure the automated solution meets enterprise guidelines and compliance.
• Master’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics/Data Science or related quantitative discipline.
• At least 5 years of industry experience.
• Minimum 2 years of Experience with Python.
• Experience with both SQL and noSQL database technologies.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to interpret large amounts of information and conceptualize the impact across operational processes.
• Experience with Natural Language Processing, Optical Character Recognition, Intelligent Process Automation.
• Excellent communication & knowledge of operational processes.
• Experience with platforms like WorkFusion and UiPath preferred.
• Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions.
• Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
• Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner.
• Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
• Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base.
• Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role