The requested resource will work with the CFPT Line of Businesses of CSWT in the Distributed space to provide deployment support and environment management of lower lane environments as well as deployment support for production lanes. The responsibilities include but are not limited to building out the environment, deploying business and infrastructure software, implementing configurations and manual software changes, maintaining the software levels as per security standards.
As a member of Distributed Environment Service team the person will be responsible for Environments Management, Deployment & Support for Lower Level test Environment. Keeping the environment pristine and as production like as possible. Day to day activities include, but not limited to the following:
• Defect triage of issues in the application testing environments
• Deployment of code and/or retrofit of production code
• Communicating to our clients and/or consulting on design of infrastructure
• Rebuilding servers/Desktops
• Working side by side with testers and developers to ensure all are working cohesively.
• System patching
• Technical documentation
• Partnership and communications with internal customers and partner teams
• 3 - 5 years of experience in Build and Code Deployment functions
• Effective Communication – Clear, Concise and the ability to articulate ideas
• Should be able to lead and actively participate in conference calls with technical and business users
• Flexible to work in different shifts, including rotational night shift and weekend support
• Experience in Application Lifecycle Management Automation tools and integration using one or more of the following tools: IBM UrbanCode Suite, Ansible by Red Hat, Jenkins or Hudson
• Experience in working with one or more version control tools like BitBucket/Git, RTC (IBM Rational Team Concert), Subversion, Perforce or TFS (Team Foundation Server)
• Working knowledge/expertise with JIRA, NEXUS and ALM (Application Lifecycle Management)
• Exposure and familiarity with software development lifecycle methodologies (Agile/Waterfall)
• Candidate must be self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, able to work with little supervision and a responsible team-player
• Willing and able to work in a 24 X 7 environment including after hours and weekend support to support multiple time zones
• Able to work on Databases: Query and updates
• Computer networking skills and working knowledge: Load balancers, firewall, etc.
• Degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Communication, Information Technology.
• Understanding/experience with web application communication protocols - SOAP, HTTP, XML etc
• Basic knowledge on MQ’s
• Working knowledge of application setup, support, and configuration
• Expert knowledge of Windows operating systems (Windows 2008/2012) with hands on experience in Windows .net platform
• Exposure and/or hands-on knowledge scripting language such as VBScript/Windows Scripting Host and Visual Studio
• Hands on working Windows IIS administration
• Exposure to financial, banking business processes, technologies, system and process architecture
• Environment Management skills on UNIX and WINDOWS
• Secure software delivery
• Release management
• Networking skills
Technology Infrastructure Organization:
Responsible for developing and delivering complex software requirements to accomplish business goals. Ensures that software is developed to meet functional, non-functional, and compliance requirements. Codes solutions, unit tests, and ensures the solution can be integrated successfully into the overall application/system with clear, robust and well-tested interfaces. Familiar with development and testing practices of the bank. Contributes to story refinement/defining requirements. Participates and guides team in estimating work necessary to realize a story/requirement through the delivery lifecycle. Performs spike/proof of concept as necessary to mitigate risk or implement new ideas. Codes solutions and unit tests to deliver a requirement/story per the defined acceptance criteria and compliance requirements Utilizes multiple architectural components (across data, application, business) in design and development of client requirements. Assists team with resolving technical complexities involved in realizing story work. Contributes to existing test suites (integration, regression, performance); Analyzes test reports, identifies any test issues/errors; Triages the underlying cause. Documents and communicates required information for deployment, maintenance, support, and business functionality. Participates, contributes and can coach team members in the delivery/release (CI-CD) events. e.g. branching timelines, pull requests, issue triage merge/conflict resolution, release notes. Individual contributor.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role