Senior Java Developer on an engineering team that supports a suite of Identity and Access Management (IAM) applications, in-house developed products, and create/modify products to meet new requirements. Responsibilities include:
- Interface with business clients, Integration & Operations teams to define requirements, deliverable's, and provide the necessary engineering expertise & support to ensure delivery.
- Work with the team or as an individual contributor to perform analysis, design, development and testing of solutions to meet requirements.
- Partner with the Cyber Security Architecture team and lines of business architects to drive the strategic IAM architecture for the company
- Work in a consulting role with line of business technology partners to provide subject matter expertise as needed for various projects
- Work under minimal supervision and be able to self-manage work load and ensure delivery of solutions
- Able to lead special initiatives including bringing in new technologies into the company, innovation programs, deployment of new capabilities/enhancements
- 5+ years of experience in building and integrating Java, J2EE applications
- Experience in Identity & Access Management (IAM) technologies including OAuth2/OIDC, MFA, FIDO, Single Sign-On, federation, Digital Certificates, and LDAP.
- Experience in developing large complex applications
- Strong skills in Unix/Linux, SOAP/RESTful Web Services, JSON
- Ability to provide solutions based on industry standard frameworks like AngularJS, NodeJS, SpringMVC, etc
- Skilled in using SDLC tools such as JIRA, GIT, Maven, Ansible, etc.
- Experience in IAM platforms, such as Ping Federate, Ping Access, Okta, Siteminder
- Ability to coordinate and Support large & complex projects including product upgrades and deployment of new capabilities and enhancements.
- Experience in delivering full-life cycle projects
- Strong analytical skills to solve problems, perform research and derive solution opportunities
- Strong written and oral communications skill
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Bachelors degree or higher in computer science, engineering or a related field with 7+ years of experience in Information Technology
- Understanding of enterprise change control systems and processes
- Experience in secure programming practices
- Experience in mobile development
- SCRUM Master Certification
Enterprise Job Overview:Leads and/or participates in the design, development, and implementation of complex system engineering activities involving cross-functional technical support, systems programming and data center capabilities. Responsible for components of highly complex engineering and/or analytical tasks and activities. Establishes input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility, coordination of subsystems design, and integration of total system. Viewed as a technology subject matter expert; able to provide and communicate complex technology solutions across differing audiences including technical, managerial, business executives, and/or vendors. Will have responsibility for multiple, complex projects; will direct activities of teams related to special initiatives or operations and may have direct reports. Leads the resolution process for complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors. Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results. Information Technology degree and/or technology certifications preferred or substantial equivalent experience. Typically 7-10 years of IT experience.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role