Primary responsibility is to prepare/review documentation in accordance with Bank policies and procedures, to facilitate closings with the client and to ensure lien perfection. Works on routine to more complex documentation as assigned by Market Leader or designee. Interfaces with company vendors, legal counsel, line partners and clients to ensure world-class documentation accuracy. Completes primary financial booking and initial loan funding. Maintains primary responsibility for accuracy of documentation and SOR financial data, timely delivery of documents, and elimination of controllable re-work.
- Previous loan documentation experience and understanding of financial covenant principals is desired.
- Demonstrated history of using strong financial acumen and knowledge of loan documentation concepts in prior employment specifically Small Business and Commercial..
- Demonstrated history of employing excellent communication skills both written and oral in a previous job.
- Demonstrated ability professionally to handle multiple tasks while balancing the need for both quality and efficiency in a fast paced metric-centric environment is a necessity
- Professional history of being able to suggest approaches to meet Client needs rather than relying strictly on procedures.
- Must be able to navigate and toggle through various computer systems
- Must have used Microsoft Word and Excel in prior employment
- College Degree or equivalent experience with commercial credit.
- Working knowledge of AFS and/or Hot Docs is beneficial .
- Para legal experience is helpful.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role