The Business Support Manager (BSM) reports to the Business Support Executive for Enterprise Payments, Small Business Sales and works hand-in-hand with the Region or Site Executive (s). He/she must deeply influence the development of, and ensure effective execution of the business plan and priorities as defined by the business. This role serves as a key integration point for business partners in Sales, Operations, Customer Experience and Human Resources, and acts as a point of contact for the Region/Site Executives on an as-needed basis.
Responsible for client centric culture and performance including region/site variability, associate readiness and role clarity for global organization. Support the design, delivery and deployment of multi-channel processes and strategic learning initiatives, while ensuring the sustainment of adoption.
The BSM collaborates and proactively engages partners in ensuring gaps are identified and plans are developed/executed to close them.
- Serves as a member of the Region/Site Leadership Team
- Facilitation and execution of the SB Merchant business strategy
- Manage Region/Site leadership routines and meetings (i.e. staff meetings, market visits, offsite meetings, events)
- Ensure Region Market Managers/Centralized Channel Leaders are executing on roles and responsibilities as required
- Oversees overall communications for the SB Merchant business in the Region/Site
- Ensure region adherence to Travel & Entertainment “T&E” and marketing budgets, and appropriate expense management and key people processes
- Oversees HR, risk and training completion (compliance, new hire and initiative training)
- Consults with Region Executive to define and facilitate strategies, tactics, measurement and reporting ensuring consistency across the footprint
- Acts as the key integration point, integrating messaging and determining priorities
- Ensure efficient and effective delivery of initiatives
- Integrate and collaborate with leaders to identify gaps and provide integrated coaching
- Act as a liaison between the Subject Matter teams and front line execution effectiveness
- Foster effective teamwork and thing strategically as well as tactically while continually seeking sales, service and operations delivery efficiencies
- Promote region employee engagement and recognition efforts and results
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must have 3-5+ years experience within the financial services industry, small business acumen in communications, operations and business management. Strong business and financial experience
- Proactively builds trusted relationships with key stakeholders/partners/clients
- Communicates clearly and effectively at all levels. Demonstrated communications skills, including the ability to distill complex issues into simple, compelling messages in presentations.
- Ability to create and deliver executive level presentations
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast paced environment with a willingness and ability to collaborate effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to lead teams through change, and experience in deploying initiatives which impact the business
- Projects enthusiasm, optimism, and determination
- Work history demonstrating a sense of personal accountability to drive execution from start to finish
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including PPT, Excel, Word
- Travel will be required
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role