The Global Banking and Markets Operations searches for a Client Onboarding Project Manager (AVP Level)
Client Onboarding & Services (COS) team is responsible for the end to end coordination of new onboarding and periodic renewals which involves working closely with internal stakeholders. The function includes partnering with Sales, Operations, Legal and GFC (AML) to ensure efficient and timely execution of clients demands as well as ensuring full due diligence in respect to existing regulations and internal policies/ procedures, playing an important role in the enforcement of controls associated with Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti Money Laundering (AML) regulatory requirements in the first line of defense.
- Coordinates prioritization, assign cases to team member and set business expectations on the timeframe according to existing SLA and capacity;
- Leading meeting with business to align priorities, provide status and set expectations;
- Identify and execute process improvements and provide support on key process and technology initiatives;
- Support onboarding manager to develop strong partnership with team members and stakeholders, escalate issues and eliminate roadblocks;
- Support on demands from Business Control (AML / Ops Risk controls) on ad-hoc reports and requests.
Core skills and requirements
- Experience of supporting on small to medium complex projects with multiple stakeholders conflicting needs; Previous experience in Client Onboarding / KYC are is a plus;
- 3+ year’s experience and knowledge in project management in a Global firm environment;
- Fluent in written and spoken English is mandatory; Spanish is a plus (the team covers Brazil, Chile and Argentina);
- Skilled experience with Microsoft Office applications (specifically Excel for low/medium level automation and Power Point for presentation are required; Power BI is a plus)
- Strong team player with excellent project management skills;
- Candidate must be on hand to offer premium Client Onboarding related services (pro business) and be open to partner with the team to continually improve the way we do our business - efficiency must always be on the radar.
- Excellent communications skills and ability to present to an audience
- Ability to work under pressure in a team environment
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised. Candidate will be able to manage own time and know when to escalate
Learn more about this role