• Performance Center Admin and ensure an operational testing platform. Oversee the implementation and ensure efficiency of inspection and quality systems
Knowledge and Communications Portal
• Extract and define user requirements
• Design new processes where required
• Modify existing processes
• Provide optimum efficiency enhancements to existing tools
• Perform comprehensive testing before implementation
• Be available on-call for break-fix situations
• Practice good stewardship regarding source code
• Work with the testing team to identify environment and fix any non code related issues in the environment
• Maintains strong relationships with testing teams, component owners and LOBs to support environment issues in test environments
• Serve as primary contact for tools environment questions/issues.
• Identify process improvement areas to minimize the potential of recurring issues.
• Troubleshoot/address technical environment needs
• Communicate with testers on known outages.
• Work with the application team to plan performance testing and help resolve any issues that arise during the testing process.
• Provide on-call support for Tool environments to the Performance Testing team
:• 4+ year experience with Load Runner/Performance Center with scripting experience in the client base protocols such as Citrix, ODBC, SAP & Etc
• The ability to communicate effectively with the business
• The ability to articulate previous examples of skills expertise
• Write detailed requirements, processes, & flow charts
• Think independently and take initiative off little or no requirements
• Programming fundamentals – modular design, documentation of code
• Problem solving skills
Technology Infrastructure Organization:
Participates in design, development and implementation of systems engineering activities, to include OS technical support, systems programming and data center capabilities. Responsible for components of complex engineering and/or analytical tasks and activities. Assists in establishment of input/output processes and working parameters for hardware compatibility and coordination of subsystems design and integration of total system. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; provides tech knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor. Will not have direct reports but will influence and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. Provides input on staffing, budget and personnel. Typically 5 or more years of systems engineering experience
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role