Act as a Team Lead - for application development and programming for real time monitoring tools.
Provide application management and solution technology leadership
Gather requirements and provide end-to-end design guidance, oversight and problem management, interact with Senior leaders, Business and technology groups
Lead Developers through design challenges where and when necessary, do code review and participate
Provide oversight of design and implementation reviews during the lifecycle of a project for key initiatives before they go into production to ensure Operational Readiness
Provide reviews of existing solutions including tracking/remediating issues and gaps for resiliency, risk and performance
Ensure technology roadmaps align appropriately to business strategies and plans
Work with Production Service/Support to resolve issues
• Minimum of 10 years of hands on Java related Technology experience providing end to end solutions.
• Applicant must have senior technical project leadership capability, the ability to understand technology requirements, should be highly innovative and motivated self-starter with the ability to multi-task a must.
• Role requires overcoming obstacles through collaboration, research/ testing and communication with ability to negotiate solutions. Individual must has experience working in a high pressure, fast paced 'Global' environment providing daily support to multiple competing priorities.
• Digital stacks include: (Apache, J2EE, Java, JBoss, MQ, Oracle, SQL Server, Hadoop, Cassandra, DB2, Windows, and Linux)
• Hands on exposure on shell scripting and Unix/Linux/Windows System Administration
• Expert level knowledge of relational and non-relation data models and queries i.e. SQL language semantics
• Knowledge of database technologies and interfaces such as Oracle (RAC) & SQL Server
• Understanding of Network infrastructure (HTTP/S, TCP/IP, mTLS.,DNS, Load-balancers, firewalls, proxies, B2B links)
• Thorough knowledge of Regular Expressions
• Knowledge and hands on experience in Splunk
Ability to understand and work in Agile environment
Mobile Application using Angular, Ionic, & Cordova
SQL Database experience like Cassandra
Responsible for team level contributions to overall application development efforts within portfolio application(s); These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Provides technical direction and oversight on creation of applications from E2E (end to end) perspective. Ensuring systems design, business requirements, and architecture of solution is well understood by involved parties and responsible for overall delivery of software products. Manages applications/ development projects, or complex initiatives of an area of the development function. Responsible for instructing, directing, and reviewing the work of other associates, contractors, and strategic partner resources that are part of their team. May provide input on performance management and personnel decisions. As appropriate, contributes to budget and forecast activities, monitors team progress, and works with Team Manager to adjust resource allocations and priorities accordingly.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role