The successful candidate will play a critical role in supporting the Wholesale Credit Strategy organization by leading a CreditCenter data conversion and data control strategy team through both direct and matrixed contributors. The team will focus on the identification of the necessary controls required to assure 1) data capture accuracy 2) systematic data conversion accuracy and 3) high risk business processes execution accuracy within the CreditCenter application.
- Sets the CreditCenter end to end data control strategy and creates the control framework for data capture, data conversion and high risk business processes
- Partners with all necessary stakeholders inclusive of A&IS, Wholesale Credit Operations, Process Design, Treasury, Wholesale Flood Operations among others to assure inclusiveness in the control requirements and execution
- Oversees a controls strategy team responsible for building a comprehensive inventory of all current and required control requirements for key data elements within the CreditCenter application
- Owns the inventory of high risk business processes unique to CreditCenter and the oversight of the development of the appropriate controls to assure appropriate execution
- Partners with various stakeholders to facilitate the execution of the finalized control reports in production. Execution teams could include, Treasury, Wholesale Credit Operations, A&IS among others
- Owns the complete end to end CreditCenter data dictionary and maintains version control governance in conjunction with the platform build
- Facilitates the reconciliation of the business controls to the business process through partnership with process design and evaluates the appropriateness of the placement of the control
- Identifies systemic control risks across the end to end credit process; maintains data flow diagram with control points identified
- Responsible for the identification and resolution of SIAI and eDIM when appropriate
- Responsible for appropriateness and effectiveness of the control inventory
- Drives partnership with appropriate WC Strategy and A&IS teams (Platform Mgt, Service Delivery, AIS Data Quality, Data Steward Exec)
Requirements & Qualifications
- 7+ years’ experience in either wholesale credit, credit operations, technology, process design, project management or data management.
- Detail-orientated and demonstrate a high regard for operational excellence
- Highly organized with excellent analytical and reporting skills with the ability to create and execute project plans
- Experience in credit underwriting, monitoring and collateral analysis and familiar with credit policy and procedures.
- Ability to create and maintain partnerships with multiple stakeholders
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint and excel analytics
- Ability to work independently and self-manage
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to partner and build consensus with remote stakeholders
- A proven record of developing creative solutions to complex problems, challenging the status quo, and advocating for change
- Demonstrated ability to manage and track issues to resolution
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders with divergent views to develop common solutions
- Ability to lead and execute with a positive, energetic attitude and in turn creating followership.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role