The Wholesale Credit Strategy Organization is leading a multi-year process and technology transformation to simplify and improve how we deliver products and services to our wholesale clients. The Platform Consultant will guide business strategy for and oversee execution of large scale technology initiatives. Examples of initiatives include the build of functionality in CreditCenter to support a new WC line of business as well as the integration between CreditCenter and Precision Lender to automate data entry and improve data analytics.
- Construct and present executive business cases for various technology initiatives to support road-map planning and c-suite funding decisions
- Lead efforts to determine the technology solution for these strategic initiatives – partnering with stakeholders enterprise wide
- Build project plans and oversee the execution of lower level details for your strategic initiative
- Occasional travel is required (2-4 days once every 2-3 months)
Qualifications and experiences
- At least 2 years of experience in one or more facets of the end to end credit process - selling, structuring, underwriting, fulfilling (operations), or monitoring loans
- Self-starter comfortable operation in an ambiguous environment
- Strong written and oral communications skills. Ability to communication vertically and horizontally. Executive presence required.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a dynamic environment
- Problem solver; ability to think critically and offer creative solutions.
- Strong attention to detail and a willingness to learn technical specs
- Experience with project based work preferred
We reserve the right to hire at the AVP or VP level depending on experience.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role