The DataStage Production Support Lead will be part of IT Batch Operations production support team providing front line technical support to end users responding to issues related to Problem/Incident Management, Release/Deployment, Operational Readiness, Application Monitoring, Production Governance related to issues. You will work closely with Technology Infrastructure Teams, Development & Testing Teams in supporting Integrated / Independent releases, software/hardware upgrades, server upgrades etc. Grow your career in our dynamic and fast paced environment of diverse software platforms and challenging projects that shape the future of the banking industry.
6-9 Years of relevant IT experience (Production Support, SDLC- Waterfall / Agile)
• Strong development expertise in DataStage Version 8.5/8.7/9.1,ETL, UNIX scripting and debugging, Oracle, AUTOSYS, TOAD
• Strong ETL Design and development skills. Deep expertise on ETL architecture and solutions providing experience.
• Must have programming and scripting knowledge, version control/configuration management tools, knowledge on deployment scripts.
• Experience performing trouble shooting, analysis, research and resolution using advanced query and programming skills. Conducts root cause analysis.
• Good experience in handling various production support roles (technical) and hands-on experience in using at least 2-3 widely used monitoring tools
• Must be a team player, and demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
• Strong experience in handling various production support roles (technical) and hands-on experience in using at least 2-3 widely used monitoring tools.
• Being part of IT Batch Operations production support team providing front line technical support to end users responding to issues related to Problem/Incident Management,
• Good to have knowledge on SQL, Knowledge in Business Glossary, Metadata Workbench, and Information Analyzer
• 7+ years with Mainframe / COBOL
• Strong database background on one or more of these databases: Vertica, Mainframe, DB2, Teradata, Cassandra, Oracle
• Experience with HP Vertica Database on UNIX and Unix Shell Scripts is highly desired.
• Exposure to these skills would be preferred – Information Governance Catalog, , JCL, CA7, BMC, Project Management, Easytrieve, MDM, Cassandra, Teradata, C++, Basic Java
• Prior banking/finance experience of working with globally distributed teams
• Bachelor of Science/Engineering degree
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role