• Lead and design application infrastructure integration framework, outline best practices and standards
• Participates in project calls and works with internal bank groups as well as LOB to gather detailed technical requirements
• Responsible for High Level design as it pertains to application integration on Infrastructure.
• Responsible for Low Level design (configuration details, hands on experience is required) for load balancing
• Able to perform implementations or provide necessary details to handover to implementation team as required
• Provides Level 3 support and direction for production related issues. Considered a SME for load balancing.
• Responsible for documentation of end to end load balancing design
• Establishes capacity/threshold management plan and details for Work Load Management
• Works with external vendors (F5) for chronic issues, bugs, feature enhancements
• Participates and provide guidance for new feature enhancements, code and certification
• Helps with lifecycle management of load balancing product set
• Being able to do Network IP Services & Design
• Subject Matter expert with F5 products & technology ( GTM, LTM, SSL offloading etc)
• Working knowledge of leveraging F5 devices for web acceleration & caching
• Good overall network background with an understanding of routing & switching protocols as well as application layer protocols
• Strong background with DNS
• Advanced skills of designing, coding, and troubleshooting iRules and iControls
• Strong understanding of the different load balancing options & features to include OneConnect, Persistence, SSL offload functions, HTTP profiles, etc
• Must have strong understanding of the Global Traffic Manager and Inquery functionality btween LTM & GTM for a HA design.
• Must have a strong understanding of Web traffic load balancing function and manipulation procedures along with sizing and capacity planning based on a high availability or DR design.
• Strong communication and documentation skills
- background with network scripting and programming
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role