The solution architect is a technical leader who evaluates the business and technical requirements to create an overall application architecture design for development and implementation in conjunction with the other IT and business teams. They provide overall Functional Architectural direction on technical for business processes and products to support existing and new initiatives. This will include Determining & defining the system, subsystems, and interfaces, high level functional and Non-functional requirements, validate technology assumptions and evaluate alternatives. This individual will be a key stakeholder in determining the strategic future of systems – evaluating current application state, recommending improvements, automations and reduction in complexity, making the portfolio more efficient, more robust, user-friendly, etc. This role works closely with Agile Release Train (ARTs) & Product Management to create an architectural roadmap for business enablement. He/she will have additional responsibilities, which may include technology leadership of any assigned projects.
• Robust analysis and functional design skills
• Documents solutions from both a technical and business perspective.
• Works with the IT Program Management team to develop technology strategy and roadmap by researching, evaluating and considering alternative technology options that are available in the market both independently and by management request. Formulates recommendations and implementation plans.
• Ensures timely customer-focused responses to enhancement requests, troubles assistance, and other technical requests.
• Provides thorough technical documentation including design and technical documentation for assigned projects.
Participates in the review of existing and creation of future architecture to ensure systems are optimized, high quality and robust.
• Troubleshoots, improves and maintains the functionality of customizations and integrations with a variety of other systems.
• Provides expertise in supporting and evaluating all the applications in the portfolio, recommending technical and application releases in order to support LOB needs, taking into account requirements of other IT initiatives.
• Ensures the technical solutions meets the business needs in the most effective, efficient, and technically appropriate way.
• Other duties as required.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role