Line of Business Roll Description
The GT&O Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Enterprise Process Oversight (EPO) teams directly impact the Firm's ability to achieve and sustain operating and regulatory excellence. The AML EPO teams oversee the execution of significant processes across the Enterprise by partnering with the Front Line Units (FLUs), Operations, Technology, Compliance and Legal. EPOs perform key functions to identify and mitigate risks, achieve operating targets and consistently comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Responsible for oversight and escalation of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) related audit, compliance and regulatory issues. Performs thematic analysis to identify emerging risks and horizontal impacts while creating and executing on value added programs to focus on prevention and a reduction in new issues across the Enterprise.
This role will have responsibility of the following areas:
Oversight of Enterprise Anti-Money Laundering Audit / Regulatory Issues Reporting and Analysis of Identified Issues Creation of Enterprise opportunities/areas to improve AML effectiveness (and related Prevention programs) including execution of programs .
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions.
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base.
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Basic understanding of Financial Crimes Policy and Standards
- 5+ years of business controls, risk support, compliance, process design, project management and/or LOB experience
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to easily understand complex business situations and facilitate the creation and execution of solutions through collaboration, influence and engagement
- Operational excellence and attention to detail
- Strong relationship management skills to navigate the complexities of gaining buy-in, building consensus and resolving conflicts
- Ability to synthesize complex information into executive presentations and analyze data to determine trends and themes
- Executive presence and the ability to facilitate and present at multiple levels of the organization
- Strong risk management and governance mindset
- AML specific or Compliance / Operational Risk experience desired
- Knowledge of issues management systems of record (eIMS, CMS)
- ACAMS certification a plus
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: