At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals and businesses across the country. Each day, we connect with 67 million clients through a growing specialist workforce and our world-class digital platform. With each relationship and connection, we are looking to provide care and guidance for our clients when they need us most – whether they are just starting out, buying a home, building a family or planning for retirement. As part of our commitment, we are looking for the next generation of Financial Advisors—those with a passion for growing a long-term career and a drive to make our clients’ financial lives better.
If you are an individual who is passionate about helping clients reach their financial goals, join Bank of America’s Advisor Development Program and become a specialist in one of over 4,000 locations nationwide. From day one, you will receive training from our-award winning Academy at Bank of America, including hands-on practice, personalized coaching and dedicated support throughout your on-boarding experience. The Academy offers a defined path to becoming an advisor through a multi-stage training program; one that provides you with dedicated and personalized classes for your Securities Industry licenses along with the necessary experience and skills to succeed in your role and throughout your career journey.
As an Advisor Development Program Relationship Manager (ADP RM), your journey begins working in a financial center where you will learn Bank of America’s core banking and approach to client care. During this stage, you will be taught the foundational skills needed to be a future advisor – from acquiring, building and managing client relationships to humanizing financial interactions - we’ll equip you with everything you need as you move through the stages of development.
Once you have honed your skills and demonstrated success as an ADP RM, you typically will progress into the next stage of training, the Financial Solutions Advisor I role. During this stage, you’ll obtain the required licenses, continue building the relationships that can shape your career, and be exposed to the products, platforms, and tools you need to serve clients – all preparing you for a future as a Financial Solutions Advisor. Here you will be able to consider a client’s entire, complex financial picture and then guide them with advice and solutions to help them achieve all of their life priorities and financial goals.
This position is subject to SAFE Act registration requirements. Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all employees engaged in residential loan mortgage originations must register with the federal registry system and remain in good standing. Since your position requires SAFE Act registration, you will be required to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration process. Failure to obtain and/or maintain SAFE Act registration may result in your immediate termination.
We’ll help you
• Build a successful career at Bank of America through world-class training and on-boarding programs that set you up for success.
• Get training and one-on-one coaching from Academy managers who are invested in your success. You’ll enroll in our Advisor Development Program and begin your learning with our Academy to develop as an ADP Relationship Manager.
• Grow your business knowledge by using a defined consultative approach with clients to systematically identify client needs and appropriate solutions.
• Build connections. Work in the center of the financial universe, tapping into a range of experts from mortgage lenders to investment analysts.
• Collaborate with core banking and investment partners. Connect clients to all of the solutions we provide through Bank of America and Merrill to meet virtually all of their financial needs.
• Obtain SIE, Series 7 & 66 (63 & 65 accepted, in lieu of 66); you must obtain your SIE within 30 days of being hired & your Series 7 & 66 within 120 Days once in FSA Stage I - a requirement for the role.
As an Advisor Development Program RM, you can look forward to
• Unlimited potential for financial growth.
• Managing a portfolio of clients by providing exceptional client care with industry leading products, services, and education.
• Robust marketing support to reach wider audiences with greater appeal.
• Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your practice as the industry evolves and changes.
• Opportunities to connect with experts including small business consultants, mortgage lenders and investment advisors.
We’re a culture that
• Believes in responsible growth and has a proven dedication to supporting the communities we serve.
• Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help people achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
• Believes diversity makes us stronger, so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients and customers around the world.
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
• Sets and accomplishes goals, achieving whatever you put your mind to.
• Is comfortable in a sales role, finding ways to nurture strong relationships with prospective clients.
• Communicates clearly and confidently with clients from all walks of life.
• Works well with others and collaborates productively to get things done.
• Can manage complexity, prioritize tasks and execute in a fast-paced environment.
• Likes to learn on your feet, adapting to new information and seeking the right solutions for clients.
• Efficiently manages your time and capacity.
• Is thorough and will incorporate relevant regulatory due diligence into daily to-do’s and long-term strategies for clients.
• Strong computer skills with an ability to multitask in a demanding environment.
• A bachelor’s degree, or 1-2 years’ experience working in the financial service industry and/or a sales environment where goals were met or exceeded.
• Experience assessing client needs, identifying/recommending solutions, and building/managing client relationships.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
You can click the Return to Bank of America button now to return to the previous page or you can use the Back button on your browser after you leave.