Position requires a senior architect engineer with demonstrated experience and leadership in the delivery and integration of a broad range of critical core applications and systems within the Application Production Services team for Consumer, Small Business and Wealth Management Technology.
The position requires the candidate to have a good understanding of various network infrastructure technologies like load balancers, firewalls, Proxies, DNS, DMZ networks and general networks. In addition how to integrate critical applications on the infrastructure to build resilient and scalable systems in a multi datacenter environment. Experience with automation and the ability to focus on overall application availability, performance, monitoring and capacity planning related to infrastructure components.
Minimum of 10 years engineering experience providing full project, design and, build support for a key technologies. Applicant must have senior project leadership skills, the ability to understand development and testing support, ability to provide software and hardware infrastructure recommendations and design. Individual should be highly innovative and motivated self-starter with the ability to multi-task a must. Role requires overcoming obstacles through collaboration, research/ testing and communication with ability to negotiate solutions. Individual must has experience working in a high pressure, fast paced 'Global' environment providing daily support to multiple competing priorities.
• Being able to do Network IP Services & Design
• Subject Matter expert with Load Balancing, web acceleration and caching
• Good overall network background with an understanding of routing & switching protocols as well as application layer protocols
• Strong background with DNS, firewalls and proxies
• Strong communication and documentation skills
• Design application infrastructure integration framework, outline best practices and standards
- background with network scripting and programming
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role