Manages a team of Treasury Sales Officers. Responsible for coordinating and directing treasury management sales activities to include development of new treasury management business, expansion of existing business relationships and servicing clients. Leads the analysis and evaluation of potential solutions through cost benefit analysis. Unlimited client contact. Leads risk assessment associated with potential solutions. Ensures that other team members are informed of client needs and of the solutions to meet those needs. Leads pricing and negotiation of TM products to optimize relationship profitability. Leads TM review with client and presentation of TM components of Relationship Review. Communicates client needs to Product Development and assists in the assessment of potential solutions and economic viability.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Sales leader for a specific region, segment or industry (Business Banking, Commercial Banking, Corporate Banking, International, and Public Sector)
- Understands industry/region opportunity, partners with head of sales to form sales goals and objectives
- Leads applicable industry/ regional pipeline management and reviews to achieve planned goals and objectives
- Consistently in market, with GBAM leaders, bankers, TSOs to drive messaging and shelf space
- Set calling strategy and be on best and final calls, have strategic dialog with core
- Eliminates roadblocks and challenges to client acquisitions and deepening
- 7-10 years direct team management background in a sales and/or service environment
- Experience within one of the five key industries across BB, GCB and GCBK: Healthcare & Colleges/Universities, Consumer & Retail, Commercial Real Estate, Media & Telecom, and General Industries
- 10 years of Core Acquiring (Credit/Debit) industry experience
- 5+ years of direct sales experience
- 5+ years of sales/portfolio management experience, including C-level sales.
- Expert knowledge of POS (integrated/standalone) payment interfaces
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Demonstrated effective communication skills, including written, oral and presentation skills.
- Effective planning, prioritization and time management acumen.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook, OneNote
- Knowledge and experience in payments, merchant services, or related industry sales and consultation.
- Consultative mindset, with the ability to develop client and business strategies to maximize growth and development.
- Technologically savvy; comfortable with tablet and cloud-based solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- SalesForce knowledge
- Knowledge of FDC core systems/infrastructures/interfaces
- PCI Standards and Information Security knowledge
- Travel is required to perform essential functions of the role.
- Location - New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Dallas, Atlanta, preferred
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, performance standards, measurements, skills or requirements associated with this job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require other or different tasks to be performed when circumstances change.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role