This role is responsible for monitoring Bank of America's positions for the purpose of regulatory shareholder reporting in all AMRS jurisdictions, including, but not limited to, Large Shareholder Reporting (LSR), Reporting in appropriate jurisdictions, and responses to issuer requests where applicable. In addition, the team is responsible for monitoring firm holdings against regulatory hard limits, e.g., in sensitive industries, for each jurisdiction. Failure to properly report or breaches of regulatory limits can lead to regulatory fines, sanctions, and loss of business opportunity.
• Perform daily monitoring and disclosure of positions held by the firm
• Take an active part in the sourcing and validation of data and functionality for the firm's new large shareholder and short selling databases.
• Close liaison with the Line of Business and Compliance officers to confirm positions and any other issues arising from the holding of stock in a timely manner.
• Prepare LSR disclosures as necessary.
• Liaise with compliance technology group on all matters of system enhancements.
• Engage in the analysis of new rules and regulations pertaining to the monitoring and reporting of holdings in equity as needed.
• Perform testing of shareholder reporting processes.
• Will interact regularly with individuals in all relevant lines of business, as well as work with counsel and Compliance
• Conduct annual and targeted risk assessments.
• Contribute to monitoring and testing coverage plans and related metrics.
• Monitor and test the effectiveness of the front line units and control functions’ processes and controls.
• Identify, aggregate, report and escalate compliance and operational risks, issues and control enhancements.
• Assist in the review and analysis of internal and external losses related to their area of coverage for enterprise-wide themes; escalate concerns or loss exposures as appropriate.
• Provide support to Scenario Analysis activities which provide a forward-looking estimate of hypothetical operational losses.
• Assist in executing governance and management routines.
• Assist in the identification of regulatory training needs and inspect Front Line Unit/Control Function (“FLU/CF”)
• Assist with preparations for regulatory exams and audits.
• Inspect that commitments made regarding actions in response to Matters Requiring Attention (“MRAs”) and other actions are completed.
• Escalate regulatory relations concerns to EAC C&OR Manager or Executive.
• Reviews team deliverables to support consistent quality of activities, processes and outputs.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role