Medallion Specialists are responsible for providing Medallion Signature Guarantee stamps to Bank of America and Merrill Edge clients for situations including third party transfers, ownership changes and account updates. Associates are expected to process an intake request, handle and own cases to completion, and follow up with clients and financial center associates on latest status. Specialists are expected to provide end to end white glove service ownership with point of call resolution, partnership, research, and proactive support This enhanced service model is built to align with business needs and financial center goals which drive sales, associate/client satisfaction, and efficiencies. Each associate provides full accountability, ownership, and coaching opportunities which builds powerful relationships with the financial center associate. The team is responsible for demonstrating the highest standard of service for every interaction.
• Provide superior service and education to financial center associates and clients through inbound/outbound calls and emails
• Possess an intense and committed focus on meeting client needs and exceeding reputations.
• Present the ability to multi-task, problem solve, and think analytically while demonstrating an exceptional support experience for the financial center associate and their client
• Effectively resolve associate and client questions and research requests while proactively identifying additional needs and opportunities to enhance the relationship
• Demonstrate a cooperative, professional, and positive work demeanor while adhering to department call center metrics requirements, such as schedule adherence, duration, CMC call tracking, production, and call quality assessments
• Will be expected to apply and share best practices and past experiences with their peers and leadership team
• Provide associates and clients with accurate information by keeping abreast of operational procedures
Required Skills: "Must" have these skills to be minimally qualified
• Provide FInancial Center associates with accurate information by keeping abreast of Medallion procedures
• Deliver complete and concise explanations to inquiries made via inbound calls
• Effectively resolve associate questions and research requests while proactively identifying additional needs and opportunities to enhance the relationship
• Provide point of call resolution for issues
• Demonstrate excellent verbal, written and listening skills, knowledge of products and services, integrity and ability to work as part of a team
• Foster collaborative relationships within and across business units
• Understand and demonstrate cultural awareness
• Demonstrate exceptional organizational and time management skills
• Provide strong analytical and problem resolution skills
• Anticipate and understand client needs
• Apply sound judgment in making decisions
• Provide end to end ownership and follow up for Medallion stamp requests in a case management capacity
• Strong follow up and organizational skills a must.
• Interace with associates and clients for intake, follow up, and general information about the program
• Must be detail-oriented
• Should be a hightly-motivated self starter who can set goals and accomplish tasks with minimal supervision
We do NOT hire to specific shifts, candidate must be flexible. Phone gate is open 8:00 AM – 9:00 PM Monday-Friday and 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM Saturday. All times EST.
Chandler schedule: 10-7p Fall/Winter/9-6p in Spring Summer Rotate Sat shift Shift bids 2X yr.
Enterprise Job Description:
Dedicated Field Support- responsible for providing end to end white glove service ownership with point of call resolution, partnership, research, and proactive support for the Financial Center Financial Solutions Advisors (FC FSA). This enhanced service model is built to align with business needs and Preferred Banking business goals which drive sales, FSA/client satisfaction, and efficiencies. Each associate provides full accountability, ownership, and coaching opportunities which builds powerful relationships with the FC FSAs. The team handles on-boarding, funding, ongoing service, product, and sales support inquiries for both Merrill Edge Advisory Center and Merrill Edge Self Directed Investment accounts. The ongoing growth of FC FSA service support will be achieved through the success of this team. Required Skills & Abilities include the following; a) These position requires an ability to multi-task and independently prioritize his/her workload, b) Must demonstrate a cooperative and professional work attitude, c) Representative will also be expected to think analytically, use strong research skills, and apply best practices/past experiences to problem resolution, d) Previous experience and proven results in previous Edge operations/service roles preferred, e) Capable of multi-tasking and working efficiently under stress and high volume, f) Strong organizational, time management and teamwork skills, g) Previous knowledge of Account Maintenance services is helpful, h) Strong analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills, i) Track record of attention to detail and follow through on assignments, j) Apply sound judgment and enterprise-wide mindset in making decisions, k) Anticipate and understand client needs and concerns, l) Customer Service and/or call center experience preferred, m) Deliver high quality partner support stressing partner/client needs, problem resolution, and service/product knowledge, n) Deliver complete and concise explanations to inquiries made via inbound calls, o) Provide point of call resolution for issues, p) Ability to independently prioritize his/her workload, q) Demonstrate excellent verbal, written and listening skills, r) Ability to quickly build rapport with Home Office, Field and other business partners, s) Focus on personal and career development (e.g. Series 7/66 licensing, career advancement), t) Foster collaborative relationships within and across business units, u) Understand and demonstrate cultural awareness, integrity and ability to work as part of a team, v) Demonstrate exceptional organizational and time management skills, w) Provide strong analytical and problem resolution skills, x) Anticipate and understand partner/client needs, y) Apply sound judgment in making decisions, z) Knowledge of Merrill Edge systems, products and applications.