Registered Merrill Edge New Account Support - Chandler, AZ
Chandler, AZ, United States
Job number: 19049286
Back to job search results
Line of Business Job Description:
New Accounts Support perform end-to-end client service for the opening on new accounts, being the client’s single point of contact during their onboarding. Associate will fulfill new account opening requests through phone, paper or online mediums, and may compile and deliver new client welcome packages and other fulfillment functions. Associates will assist new and existing clients with issues including but not limited to funding accounts and complex service related issues (i.e. trust conversions). Required to solve problems and investigate/resolve a wide variety of issues and requests that include gathering additional information, setting expectations to fulfill the request.
- Effectively resolve FSA questions and research requests while proactively identifying additional needs and opportunities to enhance the relationship
- Demonstrate a cooperative, professional, and positive work demeanor while adhering to department call center metrics requirements, such as schedule adherence, duration, Siebel call tracking, production, and call quality assessments
- Will be expected to apply and share best practices and past experiences with their peers, management team, and FC FSAs across multiple sites
- Demonstrated ability to quickly build rapport with FSAs and other business partners. Foster collaborative relationships within and across business units.
- Effectively resolve FSA questions and research requests while proactively identifying additional needs and opportunities to enhance the relationship. Deliver complete and concise explanations to inquiries made via inbound calls. Provide point of call resolution for issues.
- Ability to effectively engage clients and position self as a partner of FSAs.
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational and time management skills. Ability to independently prioritize his/her workload.
- Strong focus on personal and career development.
- Series 7 / 66 licenses required
- Previous customer service experience
- Demonstrate excellent verbal, written and listening skills
- Provide strong analytical and problem resolution skills
- Understand and demonstrate cultural awareness, integrity and ability to work as part of a team.
Posting Date: 07/17/2019
Location: Chandler, AZ, 2555 W. CHANDLER BLVD., 2555 W CHANDLER BLVD, - United States
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America Employees
Bank of America employees should access the internal jobs database.