Merrill Edge Premium Elite Relationship Manager (Series 7 Required)
Chandler, AZ, United States
Job number: 19042258
Back to job search results
Experience with advanced trading strategies, options, fixed income, and margin required
The Premium Elite Relationship Manager demonstrates knowledge of investments and financial markets and assists clients with their most complex trading, servicing and relationship needs. Responsible for prioritizing and managing an assigned book of clients to enhance client satisfaction, retention and deepening. Own management of client cases, research and communicate resolution to issues. Demonstrate expert knowledge of internal and regulatory policies, procedures and processes. Execute a disciplined approach to achieving business growth goals while focusing on the client experience. Licensing requirements are as follows: Series 7 and 66 or their equivalent.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage a book of high net worth, active self-directed clients and serve as primary point of contact for all of clients' trading and servicing needs
- Deliver on performance goals, such as driving asset growth and expanding the breadth and depth of client relationships through product penetration
- Prioritize and manage book of clients, constantly searching for opportunities to enhance client delight and advance our standing as the client's sole financial institution
- Take a client-focused approach by being a reliable expert on the client's most complex trading, servicing and relationship needs and elevating to the status of a trusted counterpart, ultimately winning wallet share
- Anticipate client dissatisfaction or relationship-risk and immediately work with manager and partners to resolve issues
- Work closely with all Enterprise partners, such as Merrill Lynch Financial Advisors to complement and support their client management approaches
- Execute a disciplined approach to all business development strategies and goals to achieve business growth, while focusing on the client experience
- Requires in-depth knowledge of trading mechanics, fixed income, options, margin and margin regulations
- Deliver efficient and responsive resolution for various client situations, owning the management of the case, researching the issue and communicating the solution to the client when appropriate
- Exhibit critical thinking / problem solving skills to immediately address escalated client issues notice to deliver a best in class customer experience
- Develop an expert knowledge of internal policies, procedures and processes to ensure the most flawless and seamless execution of the most complex trading strategies
- Ability to work seamlessly across all Enterprise business lines including GWIM, US Trust, Preferred Banking, as well as internal partners within Merrill Edge to deliver a world-class relationship model and improve processes
- Strong risk-management aptitude
This position may be subject to SAFE Act registration requirements. Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all employees engaged in residential loan mortgage originations must register with the federal registry system and remain in good standing. If your position requires SAFE Act registration, you will be required to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration process. Failure to obtain and/or maintain SAFE Act registration may result in your immediate termination.
- Series 7 and 66 licensing REQUIRED If Series 66 not currently held, Series 66 must be obtained within 90 days
- Experience with advanced trading strategies, options, fixed income, and margin required
- Ability to use sound judgment when making decisions, identifying solutions, and resolving elevated issues.
- Manage risk and the overall client experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills & time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and time constraints; adjusts rapidly to changing demands and priorities
- Ability to work in team environment in order to meet targets and deadlines
- Foster relationships with leadership peers and collaborate to improve processes that impact both the client experience
- Ensures complete and efficient business/client interactions; confident and engaging presence
- Must be flexible to work hours of operation
- Wealth management and private client experience a plus
- Knowledge of the Enterprise platforms a plus (US Trust, BAC, Advisory)
Enterprise Role Overview
The Premium Elite Relationship Manager demonstrates knowledge of investments and financial markets and assists clients with their most complex trading, servicing and relationship needs. Responsible for prioritizing and managing an assigned book of clients to enhance client satisfaction, retention and deepening. Own management of client cases, research and communicate resolution to issues. Demonstrate expert knowledge of internal and regulatory policies, procedures and processes. Execute a disciplined approach to achieving business growth goals while focusing on the client experience. Licensing requirements are as follows: Series 7 and 66.
Posting Date: 06/14/2019
Location: Chandler, AZ, 2555 W. CHANDLER BLVD., 2555 W CHANDLER BLVD, - United States
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America Employees
Bank of America employees should access the internal jobs database.