Product Manager, Managed Investments
Jersey City, NJ; Pennington, NJ; - United States
Job number: 19038050
Back to job search results
This position will help drive the Managed Investments strategy by supporting solutions across the Investment Solutions Group (“ISG”) while collaborating with cross-functional groups within ISG, and across channels including ML Wealth Management, Retirement and Personal Wealth Solutions, BofA Private Bank and Merrill Edge. Work with third party investment managers to ensure the investment needs of each channel are met. Will also work closely with the Chief Investment Office, third party research providers, as well as the ISG Product, Platform and Relationship Management teams.
The Product Manager will represent the capabilities of ISG in the development of model solutions while working with third party investment management partners and CIO. The Product Manager will ensure that ISG successfully launches solutions which are aligned with the best thinking of the CIO office in conjunction with our third party investment management partners. Management of this process, from start to finish, and the ongoing analysis of and accountability for these solutions’ adoption, will be a primary responsibility of the Product Manager. Additionally, the Product Manager will assist in the oversight of managed investments (mutual funds, separately managed accounts, exchange traded products, money market funds and model solutions) by supporting the various governance routines which monitor these solutions.
- Support the ongoing launch of model solutions managed by CIO and third party investment managers
- Interface with the Traditional Solutions Committee and Investment Products PMIC to discuss the research findings of CIO and those of third party research providers
- Prepare agenda and relevant meeting materials
- Support execution of platform status changes including financial adviser communications and operations instructions
- Evaluate and manage the mutual fund roster against resource capacity, platform breadth and sales expectations
- Partner with the U.S. Mutual Fund Product Management team on the ongoing optimization of the mutual fund platform
- Liaise with Product, Platform, CIO and third party research providers when launching new investment solutions; ensure proper execution
- Serve as a point of contact with third party research providers and serve as a conduit between the provider and CIO, Product and Platform teams at Merrill Lynch
- Work with Legal, Risk and Compliance partners to mitigate potential issues with introduction of new investment solutions and/or changes to existing solutions
- Effectively influence and drive platform direction
- Deliver ad hoc and routine reports covering flows, roster depth, roster need in support of the roster review / pipeline process
- Series 7 and 66, or able to obtain within 120 days
- 3+ years of wealth management experience
- Experience with asset manager products, including MFs, ETPs, SMAs, MMFs, Model portfolios
- Excel/Access database experience
- Morningstar Direct/FactSet experience
Posting Date: 05/30/2019
Location: Jersey City, NJ, 101 HUDSON ST (NJ2101), Pennington, NJ, HOPEWELL BLDG. 6, 1600 AMERICAN BLVD, - United States
Travel: Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America Employees
Bank of America employees should access the internal jobs database.