Merrill Edge Financial Solutions Advisor Development Program – Greenville, SC Area
Greenville, SC, United States
Job number: 19031090
Back to job search results
Financial Solutions Advisor Development Program
If you are an individual who is passionate about helping clients reach their financial goals, join Bank of America’s as a Financial Solutions Advisor and become a specialist in one of over 4,000 locations nationwide. Our award winning Academy offers a defined path to becoming an advisor through a multi-stage training program; one that provides you with dedicated and personalized classes for your Securities Industry licenses along with the necessary experience and skills to succeed in your role. From day one, you will receive hands on training and support to ensure you get your career started right.
As a Financial Solutions Advisor, your journey begins working in a financial center where you will learn Bank of America’s core banking and client care approach. You will be taught the foundational skills needed to be an advisor – from acquiring, building and managing client relationships to humanizing financial interactions – we’ll equip you with everything you need as you move through the stages of development.
From day one, you will receive best- in- class training from the award winning Academy Aat Bank of America; including hands- on practice, personalized coaching and dedicated classes for the Securityies Industry Essentials (SIE), Series 7 and Series 66 licenses. With demonstrated success, you will have unlimited career growth with and the opportunity to advance in many roles within Merrill Edge, Bank of America, Merrill Lynch and U.S. Trust. The Academy will support you along the way with many In Role Development, Mastery and Leadership Development Programs.
We’ll help you
- Get training and one-on-one coaching from Academy managers who are invested in your success.
- Earn your Security Industry Essentials (SIE), Series 7 and Series 66 licenses though structured lessons and dedicated study time.
- Provide end-to-end comprehensive advice. Deliver client reviews/presentations with confidence and recommend strategies to help clients achieve their financial goals and life priorities.
- Get smart on core banking and investment solutions. Connect clients to all of the solutions we provide.
- Grow your network to eventually grow your business. Leverage our relationships with one out of two households in the U.S. Starting at a financial center, you’ll interact with banking customers, small business owners and higher net worth clients alike.
- Build connections. Work in the center of the financial universe, tapping into a range of experts, from mortgage lenders to investment analysts.
- Continuously learn and grow, with on-going career development support and opportunities for advancement with Bank of America, Merrill Lynch and U.S. Trust.
As a Financial Solutions Advisor, you can look forward to
- Unlimited potential for financial growth
- A strong referral base from across the business that will give you a leg-up on client acquisition
- Robust marketing support to reach wider audiences with greater appeal
- Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your practice as the industry evolves and changes
- Leadership opportunities, from leading client and conference seminars to mentoring junior associates
You’re the kind of person that
- Sets and accomplishes goals, achieving whatever you put your mind to
- Is comfortable in a sales role, finding ways to nurture strong relationships with prospective clients
- Communicates clear and confidently with customers from all walks of life
- Works well with others and collaborates productively to get things done
- Can manage complexity, prioritize tasks and execute in a fast-paced environment
- Likes to learn on your feet, adapting to new information and seeking the right solutions for clients
- Efficiently manages your time and capacity
- Is thorough and will incorporate relevant regulatory due diligence into daily to-do’s and long-term strategies for clients
You’ll be even more prepared if you have
- Strong computer skills with an ability to multitask in a demanding environment
- A bachelor’s degree, or 1-2 years of experience working in the financial service industry and/or a sales environment where goals were met or exceeded
We’re a culture that
- Has a place for everyone committed to doing the work. We provide continuous training and developmental opportunities to help people achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger, so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients and customers around the world
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs
- Believes in responsible growth and has a proven dedication to supporting the communities we serve
Posting Date: 08/08/2019
Location: Greenville, SC, AUGUSTA ROAD BC, 1927 AUGUSTA ST, - United States
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift
Weekly Schedule: Monday-Friday open to close of banking center + some Saturdays
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America Employees
Bank of America employees should access the internal jobs database.