Ideal candidate will have familiarity with Non-Financial Regulatory Reporting (NFRR) for Commodities. Responsibilities of this role include working within all legal, risk and compliance guidelines and processes for NFRR. The person in this role will engage with various teams to ensure accuracy, completeness, and timeliness for Commodities Regulatory Reporting.
Scope of role:
• Review laws, rules, , and regulations for each Regulatory agency to ensure reporting requirements are current for accurate reporting.
• Ensure changes in laws and regulations are escalated for evaluation of impact to relevant reports; ensure plans for implementation of change are developed and executed to closure.
• Prepare and Submit various Non-Financial Regulatory Reports which include Power, Gas, Crude and Refined Products.
• Challenge, track and escalate NFRR report completeness and control gap remediation efforts.
• Develop, produce and assess metrics and analytics on Commodities regulatory reporting.
- Regulatory reporting experience, preferably within Commodities
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to influence at various levels of Leadership
- Must be able to overcome objections to change
- Excellent creativity w/ ability to execute ideas into a process
- Extremely organized
- Strong time management & ability to prioritize to meet all deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail & problem solving skills
- Highly adaptable to change.
Posting Date: 04/26/2019
Location: Houston, TX, 20 GREENWAY PLZ (TX6020), - United States
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America Employees
Bank of America employees should access the internal jobs database.