Assistant Vice President;Ops Professional MKTS, AMRS COMMODITIES
Houston, TX, United States
Job number: 19020446
Back to job search results
Bank of America Merrill Lynch Commodities, Inc. is currently looking for an associate for its settlements group within the Houston office. This individual will be responsible for the settlement of financial derivative trades for all indexes, analyzing accounts receivable and payable agings, working with counterparties, traders, and the confirmation team to resolve discrepancies. Maintain internal control processes and procedures within a operational awareness culture environment. Additional responsibilities include industry regulatory reporting tasks and drive leadership.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience with Commodities
- Experience and demonstrated skill issue resolution and escalation of disputes -
- Display ability to meet multiple deadlines in a dynamic, fast pace environment
- Exhibit excellent attention to detail and accuracy -
- Self-motivated with a keen desire to learn and contribute within dynamic team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Maintain highest professional and ethical standards Ability to prioritize task and be able to respond to changes in priorities and meet hard deadlines.
Posting Date: 04/26/2019
Location: Houston, TX, 20 GREENWAY PLZ (TX6020), - United States
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America Employees
Bank of America employees should access the internal jobs database.