Position is responsible for driving Custom Lending credit growth through product development, pricing strategies, customer experience enhancement, and marketing strategies in Merrill Lynch and U.S. Trust (Collectively Global Wealth & Investment Management “GWIM”). Manager is responsible for setting strategic direction, driving execution and implementing key initiatives to grow Custom Credit products and sales. Manager must possess superior business and financial acumen to identify, quantify and prioritize business needs in a complex environment that result in value to customers and increased profitability for GWIM.
Manager maintains overall responsibility for custom lending credit products distributed across Merrill Lynch and US Trust channels.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Product strategy, pricing, product financial performance and partnering with credit sales organization to optimize client acquisition/retention strategy and execution.
• Achieve financial performance goals including liability balance, flow and revenue through responsible growth.
• Compile and disseminate client, market and competitor intelligence, maintain product governance routines, prioritize technology initiatives and lead key product related projects.
• Partner with GWIM, Custom Lending credit sales and credit delivery organizations to optimally distribute and manufacture custom credit solutions.
• Work with GWIM Credit teammates to develop go to market strategies with actionable and measurable tactics, including go to market training, communication and education for advisors and specialists.
• Partner with Legal, Risk, Compliance and Audit and ensure oversight/compliance with credit policies and procedures, and applicable laws, rules and regulations.
• Ensure both product and sales practice compliance across all offerings and go to market strategies.
• Build effective communication routines across key organizational channels to maximize product visibility, advisor participation and client penetration.
• 5 - 10 years of product management, strategy or wealth management sales experience strongly preferred
• Commercial credit or wealth management credit experience or a combination of lending and credit experience
• Prior experience with a financial institution focusing on sales, strategy or product management, preferably in the high net worth space
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact effectively with management
• Strong problem solving and project management skills and the ability to influence others while building strong partnerships
Posting Date: 11/02/2019
Location: Los Angeles, CA, BANK OF AMERICA PLAZA, 333 S HOPE ST, Los Angeles, CA, CENTER WEST, 10877 WILSHIRE BLVD, Tampa, FL, CENTURY PARK, 1000 Century Park Dr, Miami, FL, BANK OF AMERICA, 701 Brickell Ave, Atlanta, GA, Atlanta Plaza, 600 Peachtree St NE, Chicago, IL, 135 S LA SALLE ST (IL4135), Chicago, IL, 540 W MADISON ST (IL4540), Boston, MA, 225 FRANKLIN ST (MA1225), Boston, MA, 100 FEDERAL ST (MA5100), Saint Louis, MO, BANK OF AMERICA PLAZA, 800 MARKET ST, Pennington, NJ, HOPEWELL BLDG. 6, 1600 AMERICAN BLVD, New York, NY, BANK OF AMERICA TOWER, ONE BRYANT PARK, Charlotte, NC, ONE BANK OF AMERICA CENTER, 150 N COLLEGE ST, - United States
Travel: Yes, 20% of the time