Treasury F&S Sr Specialist - Global Commercial Implementation
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job number: 19008700
Back to job search results
Role Overview / Responsibilities:
First point of contact for clients submitting implementation requests via email channel for high revenue clients. Handles end-to-end processing for less complex implementation while engaging other business partners as needed. May work with internal business partners to ensure the successful implementation of services.
- Manage dedicated email inbox, prioritize, client requests, case and implement eligible items
- Create a case/package for tracking, monitoring and E2E resolution as applicable
- Receive and respond to implementation requests received by email and questions from internal partners
- Conduct limited research and respond to client and be able answer questions and inquiries
- Utilize the various bank systems to support clients requests
- 2-3 years prior banking experience, knowledge of Treasury Management products, and/or project management experience with proven client interaction abilities
- Comfortable being a client advocate
- Able to work independent of direct supervision
- Ability to escalate appropriately to resolve client escalations and to meet and exceed client’s implementation timeline
- Problem/solving/analytical and organizational skills
- Comfortable excelling in a metric and timeline driven environment
- Great interpersonal skills, positive attitude, team player, flexible
- Willingness to learn and adapt and lead changes as needed
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- General PC, Windows, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel knowledge
- College degree, preferred
- Proven track record of servicing Large Corporate or Commercial Clients
Posting Date: 02/11/2019
Location: Charlotte, NC, BANK OF AMERICA PLAZA, 101 S TRYON ST, - United States
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America Employees
Bank of America employees should access the internal jobs database.