Responsible for providing all aspects of support to the derivatives sales and trading business with a concentration on the AMRS markets. Functions include: corporate action processing, equity swaps and derivatives lifecycle management, allocation adjustments, trade correction processing, trade break reconciliation, assisting with PnL and local currency funding requirements.
Responsible for trade validation and trade amendment booking and the analysis and resolution of a wide variety of problems across equity derivative products that may require special handling or exception reporting. - Helps to monitors and implement new market initiatives and provide detailed analysis to support new product approvals.
- Candidate will also correspond daily with peers and traders based in US and UK to ensure seamless front to back support.
- Liase between various other global operational groups within the bank, such as, Primer Broker, Technology, Documentation, Settlements, etc
- Ensures accurate LOB reporting and submits Self Identified issues to be logged and monitored, and Ops losses to be reviewed and logged as Self Identified Issues if existing controls are not sufficient.
- Develops and analyzes procedures and manages daily control checklist and heat map to ensure sufficient desk coverage.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and implement change on a derivatives trading platform, including development of business requirements, test plans and management of implementation activities.
5+ years of applicable experience.
Detailed knowledge of equity swaps and their corresponding lifecycle management functions.
Knowledge of US and Canadian markets.
Knowledge of the full range of Equity OTC Derivative products.
Knowledge of Excel.
Ability to work well in a team environment.
Ability to work in a high pressured environment / multi-tasking.
Attention to detail.
Excellent communication skills.