This role with HR Shared Services is responsible for managing the strategy and service delivery of the global Contingent Labor process. Partners closely with the FLU/CFs, Finance, Talent Acquisition, regional HR colleagues, and external service providers.
Responsible for directing enterprise program strategy, leading the assessment of vendor utilization and identifying opportunities with stakeholders. Strong operational management and collaborative influencing skills are a must.
The ideal candidate marries strategic vision for an enterprise, technology-driven business process with demonstrable operations and change management experience. Leadership role on a cross-functional team.
- Sets global strategy with input from FLU/CF stakeholders and control partners
- Accountable for achieving agreed upon outcomes via balanced scorecard of performance
- Responsible for maintaining established process risk and control inventory – identifies inherent risks, develops key controls, and monitors ongoing through established governance routines
- Subject matter expert in the Gig Economy and its evolving application within Bank of America
- Advocates for necessary technology enhancements and resourcing support for change
Enterprise Role Overview
Individual Contributor who works on the successful partnership and lead of design, delivery, financial management, communication and/or administration of complex, corporate-Wide HR product(s)/program(s) that may include Compensation, LD, Learning, Payroll, Shared Services or Staffing. May work closely with external vendors. Independently evaluates existing product or program cost, effectiveness and usage, and designs recommended improvements. Has extensive, in-depth knowledge of product functions and can operate independently in handling transactions. Strong client relationship skills used to control and coordinate all aspects of a transaction.
- 7+ years’ experience managing global operations, inclusive of workforce planning in a large, highly matrixed organization
- Proven experience facilitating fixed vs variable workforce strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven experience influencing senior stakeholders and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external business partners
- Experience writing and interpreting service contracts to include service level agreement governance
- Ability to partner effectively with internal control teams (audit / risk / compliance)
- Highly organized with ability to drive many competing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Workforce planning process design experience, to include non-employee channels
- Ability to analyze and interpret data; experience building financial business cases
- Knowledge of core platforms e.g. Workday, Fieldglass, Ariba and/or MySource
- MBA highly preferred
Posting Date: 18/01/2019
Location: Pennington, NJ, HOPEWELL BLDG. 5, 1500 AMERICAN BLVD, Charlotte, NC, TRANSAMERICA SQUARE, 401 N TRYON ST, - United States
Travel: Yes, 5% of the time