* Candidates Requiring VISA sponsorship will not be considered for this role *
Senior DevOps engineer who will provide onboarding and support for SDLC Platforms. Individual contributor role; fully competent to work under general direction on most complex support tasks and seeks guidance and direction from more senior associates or manager as needed. Excellent written and spoken communications skills (English) for clear, concise correspondence to end users. I high level of technical experience required. Analytical and forward thinking required.
Perform onboarding activities as well as solve any and all problems while on boarding teams to the corporate SDLC platform. Address all issues for the development team’s applications within the tools. In this role you will need a strong aptitude for communicating complex processes in an educational manner.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Must have excellent organization skills.
- Must have understanding of SDLC and CI/CD concepts.
- Experienced with DevOps CI/CD applications and automated build and deploy configuration and processes. Jenkins and Ansible experience required.
- Deep technical knowledge and troubleshooting skills required for ALL of these tools: Jira, Git/Bitbucket, Jenkins (Cloudbees), Artifactory, Ansible Tower, Confluence, Crowd TFS, Subversion.
- Command Line experience in both Power Shell and UNIX required
- Expert at writing scripts (Power Shell and UNIX)
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows server security models. PbRole, Service accounts, Active Directory groups, OU
- 5 years previous experience as a developer in both Microsoft, Java and Python required
- Able to communicate effectively both written and verbal.
- Able to support clients in a fast paced environment in critical situations.
- Able to meet all expected SLA’s.
- Experience with supporting end users and providing assistance to users based on established processes.
- Language fluency in English
Development, Build and Deployment experience required in JAVA is preferable for this role
Posting Date: 10/08/2018
Location: Plano, TX, BUILDING C, 7105 CORPORATE DR, - United States