The Supervisor is responsible for managing a team of Participant Service Representatives (PSRs) who handle between 60-80(+) inbound calls per day; provide direction and motivate teams to commit to and reach organizational goals; accurately assess and communicate strengths and development needs of employees; coach employees to use strengths and improve upon development areas; actively participate in the interviewing and hiring process; monitor new hire training and mentoring progress; ensure all PSRs are Series 7 and 66 registered within 90 days of hire date; ensure team meets scheduled adherence and quality standards; respond and resolve plan sponsor issues within established guidelines; participate in special projects that focus on improving the efficiency and productivity of the department; use resources to make timely decisions that may be tied to market volatility; and ensure all retention opportunities are sent to the Retirement Education Services team.
The Supervisor is responsible for maintaining and exceeding expectations for their team consisted of entry-level registered phone representatives
- Provide direction and motivate teams to commit to and reach organizational goals Responsible for identification and cross selling bank retail products.
- Accurately assess and communicate strengths and development needs of employees assisting clients with inquiries about their accounts and retirement goals.
- Coach employees to use strengths and improve upon development areas
- Monitor new hire training and mentoring progress.
- Ensure all PSRs are Series 7 and 66 registered within 90 days of hire date.
- Ensure team meets scheduled adherence and quality standards.
- Respond and resolve plan sponsor issues within established guidelines
- Actively use resources to make timely decisions that may be tied to market volatility
- Ensure retention goals are meet and sent to the designated LOB.
- Must have FINRA Series 7, 63 and 24 or 66 and 24 (or the commitment to obtain the Series 24 within 90 days)
- Excellent Leadership and management experience
- Proven decision-making ability
- Excellent organization skills, ability to prioritize, and handle multiple tasks
- Strong relationship building both within the group and with the various support units
- Strategic thinking regarding process improvement and plan/product implementation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Must be detail and team oriented
- Flexible w/ schedule based on business needs
Posting Date: 10/08/2018
Location: Chandler, AZ, Building D, 2505 W CHANDLER BLVD, - United States