Candidate typically has 7-10+ years of workout/commercial loan experience and some level of prior managerial experience in a commercial loan or equivalent environment. Reports to Region Executive. Primary market contact for both internal and external communications. Has managerial responsibility for all levels of Commercial Special Assets staff in assigned market. Has Commercial Special Assets credit approval authority and may, as necessary, become directly involved in workout strategies/negotiations. Prepares and reviews credit underwritings and responsible for preparing recurring and special reports on a timely basis.
- Must have experience and working knowledge of contracts and bankruptcy laws, workout strategies, commercial credit analysis, problem loan structuring and market dynamics.
- Needs to have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates sound judgment and acts with speed – able to achieve results quickly.
- Should be highly motivated, self-starter with strong organizational skills.
- Should have good negotiation and excellent time management skills.
- Willing and able to mentor junior officers and analysts.
- Familiarity of bank products such as treasury services, derivatives, commercial card, and deposits a plus.
Posting Date: 06/14/2018
Location: Pasadena, CA, 101 S Marengo Ave (CA9702), - United States
Travel: Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America Employees
Bank of America employees should access the internal jobs database.