Key individual contributor to Quality Assurance (QA) project teams within T&O. Works with project teams to ensure standard quality practices/processes are followed. Conducts end-to-end testing on applications and technology, to ensure that business, technical, functional requirements are being met throughout the SDLC. Designs and Executes test scripts based upon test strategy/plans in an effort to identify defects prior to production. Tests may be manual, automated or both. May also include Production Certification which requires manual/automated scripts be executed to certify production health and/or identify post-production defects. Works as a member of the project team to ensure standard quality practices/processes are followed. Assists with data management. Typically requires 5-7 years of applicable experience.
Quality Assurance Test professional with experience in supporting multiple projects in a fast-paced working environment. The candidate will perform functional, system and regression tests, identify test data, record test results, and track defect statuses. The candidate will analyze the requirements, develop and maintain test plans and test scripts, identify risks and develop risk management strategies associated with testing applications, develop and execute testing strategies utilizing Agile software delivery methodology. Moreover, the candidate will collaborate with business, and developers to resolve issues, as well as report testing and defect statuses to staff and managers.
**Candidates requiring visa sponsorship will not be considered for this position. This role is located in Plano, Texas only. It is not open to telecommuting or remote arrangements.**
- 5+ years of software testing experience
- 3+ years hands on experience in API testing/XML
- 1+years hands on experience with Selenium WebDriver, JAVA core, CUCUMBER
- Experience working with COBOL, DB2, CICS and IMS in mainframe, Mainframe TSO/Util
- Knowledge of double entry book keeping
- Experience in working on project using matured AGILE Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in converting business requirements into test cases/scenarios.
- Experience in using one or more SDLC tools – Rally, JIRA or HP ALM
- Strong past experience in Defect Management within AGILE environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline.
- Prior work experience in Financial Industry and have business knowledge on the wealth management concepts is a big plus for the role.
- Web Services / ETL knowledge
- Ability to work independently
Posting Date: 07/12/2018
Location: Plano, TX, BUILDING C, 7105 CORPORATE DR, - United States
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America Employees
Bank of America employees should access the internal jobs database.