The Cyber Security Technology (CST) function within Global Information Security (GIS) is responsible for technology research and innovation, architecture, engineering, solutions development and deployment, maintenance and support of information technology security controls, along with strategic plan development across the GIS organization. This position is for a Sr. Architect who specializes in Identity and Access Management (IAM) technologies and has the capabilities to lead complex projects which span across multiple lines of business throughout the globe. Must be able to meet demands of working across multiple work streams, communicate effectively with senior technology leaders and business partners. The candidate for this position must be effective in articulating strategy, developing roadmaps, and influencing the direction for IAM technologies.
- Define, document, and publicize strategic roadmap for various IAM technology stacks
- Influence to ensure alignment & effective prioritization of Product Roadmaps to IAM Strategy
- Continuously follow and evaluate IAM technology landscape (market/best practice) for gap/opportunity development
- Bridge the gap between various development teams for designing solutions and business partners to fully understand their requirements
- Define enterprise wide standards and policies in respect to emerging technologies and provide the control framework to ensure adherence
- Strong understanding of industry standard SSO technologies and protocols (OAuth, OpenID Connect, FIDO, SCIM, LDAP, SAML)
- Experience with multi-factor authentication technologies and privileged access management
- Understanding of API design concepts and modern application interaction patterns
- Strong knowledge across the technology stack such as web protocols, multiple operating systems, hypervisors and distributed systems architecture.
- Proficient in Windows, Midrange and Mainframe access provisioning and security systems
- Familiarity with deployments and integrations of IAM solutions within the cloud (Azure or AWS)
- Strong discipline regarding enforcement of access management core principles
- Experience deploying large-scale, global projects and programs
- Familiarity with IT security and risk management practices
Desired Job Skills:
- 10+ years working in Information Technology
- 5+ years working in Identity & Access Management
- Understanding of financial services regulatory and legal environment
- CISSP Certification
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
Posting Date: 05/29/2018
Location: Chicago, IL, 135 S LA SALLE ST (IL4135), - United States
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America Employees
Bank of America employees should access the internal jobs database.