This position sits in Enterprise Credit Risk within the Credit Risk Data Management group responsible for data platforms used for risk, capital, regulatory and other critical reporting and data needs.
The role is responsible for completing in-depth data analysis and contribution to strategic efforts including the Credit Risk Information Simplification (CRIS) program, which will improve how we manage data within Risk, with focus on improvement/redesign of how Risk sources/provisions data across upstream lines of business and downstream control functions, including remediation of data quality issues.
- Commercial and/or Consumer Credit product knowledge
- Proactive approach to responsibilities and strategic thinking in an information technology focused environment striving to meet current and anticipated business objectives
- Must possess strong relationship management skills and ability to interface confidently across all levels of management in both technology and business
- 5+ yrs experience working with large data
- Programming experience including SQL, SAS preferred
- Master's degree preferred
Posting Date: 09/11/2018
Location: Atlanta, GA, Atlanta Plaza, 600 Peachtree St NE, Charlotte, NC, BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATE CENTER, 100 N TRYON ST, - United States