Participates in design, development and implementation of architectural deliverables, to include components of the assessment and optimization of system design and review of user requirements. Contributes to the determination of technical and operational feasibility of solutions. Develops prototypes of the system design and works with database, operations, technical support and other IT areas as appropriate throughout development and implementation processes. May lead multiple projects with competing deadlines. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; provides tech knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor. Will not have direct reports but will influence and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations, as well as mentor junior band 5 Architect 1's. Provides input on staffing, budget and personnel. Typically 7 or more years of architecture experience.
- Customize, Enhance and Integrate Salesforce.com application
- Storyboarding, Wire framing and Prototyping of the UI design.
- Develop technical design documents.
- Build technology solutions, aligning both business and technical considerations.
- Manage technical scope and client expectations.
- Knowledge of enterprise systems, CRM, SFA, and ERP.
- Experience with Rest and SOAP APIs.
- Experience with Enterprise Integration tools.
- Agile experience
Posting Date: 17/05/2018
Location: Pennington, NJ, HOPEWELL BLDG. 5, 1500 AMERICAN BLVD, - United States
Travel: Yes, 5% of the time