U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management is a leading private wealth management organization providing vast resources and customized solutions to help meet clients' wealth structuring, investment management, banking and credit needs. Clients are served by teams of experienced advisors offering a range of financial products and services, including investment management, financial and succession planning, philanthropic and specialty asset management, family office services, custom credit solutions, financial administration and family trust stewardship.
U.S. Trust is part of the Global Wealth and Investment Management unit of Bank of America, N.A., which is a global leader in wealth management, private banking and retail brokerage. U.S. Trust employs more than 4,100 professionals and maintains 135 offices in 33 states.
- The Market Executive is the singular market leader accountable for driving growth, productivity, and an integrated business across all client solutions.
- The Market Executive will focus on growing the market through four key areas of responsibility: working with teams to deliver solutions to clients and grow new relationships and deepen existing ones, driving market integration across lines of business, recruiting talent to the platform, and driving a culture and strategy of growth and client engagement across all roles. Through the leverage created by a strong market support team, the Market Executive will focus their time going deeper with teams, clients, prospects, and COIs to drive growth. As the leader of the market, this individual will be accountable for delivering against revenue and flow target, PCA Productivity, and through Investments and Trust Market Leadership, ensuring adherence to investment policy standards and fiduciary administration policies, as well as risk and compliance standards.
- The Market Executive is the leader of the market leadership team, which consists of the Sales Executive, Client Management Executive, Market Trust Executive and Market Investment Executive. In smaller markets, the Market Executive is supported by a Sales Executive and Client Management Executive from a larger “hub” market. In this scenario, the Market Executive would also be supported by a local Business Support Manager. Series 7, 63, 65 or 66, and 24 required
In Scope Direct Responsibilities
Drive Growth in the Market:
- Exclusively responsible for revenue & flows performance and PCA productivity
- Serves as face of UST in the market to external partners and COIs
- Drives an integrated culture of growth across all roles
- Sets market level marketing strategy and prioritization of marketing/travel activity and budget across all roles
- Delivers across key growth levers across client segments, including OCIO, EW, and the Family Office
- Directly coach PCAs, with a focus on first and second year hires, and middle performers with runway
- Recruits and develops advisors to success on the UST platform
- Gets to know top talent in the market both externally and across BAC lines of business
- Acts quickly to address performance issues
- Owns oversight of resource allocation of market-level marketing and travel budget across disciplines (FTE and budget managed at division level leadership team)
- Engages directly with key client and prospects
- Engages in joint calling with client teams, with a focus on first and second year hires, and middle performers with runway
- Drives delivery of the investment and fiduciary platform and enterprise capabilities to clients
- Partners with CME to ensure that clients are aligned with a team best suited for the sophistication and complexity of their needs
- Partners with CME to resolve client issues and remove obstacles
- Oversees the at-risk client process and engages with at-risk clients
- Delivers on business integration referral and revenue targets
- Serves as face of the market to enterprise partners and the market president team
- Drives business integration across disciplines
Posting Date: 16/05/2018
Location: Nashville, TN, BANK OF AMERICA PLAZA, 414 UNION ST, - United States
Travel: Yes, 20% of the time