Entry level position. Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines and work standards. Performs various production and support functions. Specific roles will be assigned based on business needs from one of the following: Application Control: Accurately assembling and/or indexing documents that have been faxed into the FileNET imaging system; Precise data entry. Contingency Management: Monitoring and reviewing documentation requirements for appraisals, title and hazard/flood insurance reports. Following up on missing or late vendor items. Payoff: Obtaining and updating required payoffs. Document Preparation: Reviewing approved applications for documentation requirements and preparing various closing documents. Book/Fund: Preparing disbursements for checks and wires. Reconciliation: Monitoring closed loan pipeline to ensure timely funding; researching and completing requests for information.
- Accuracy and strict attention to detail.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking ability.
- Ability to take ownership and make appropriate decisions, managing risk
- Team player mentality with the ability to work independently
- Able to adapt to changing environments, situations, and job responsibilities.
- Demonstrates professionalism
- Collaborates and builds strong connections
- Good computer skills
- Strong focus on the customer
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Mortgage processing experience
Posting Date: 14/03/2018
Location: Tampa, FL, 4951 SAVARESE CIR (FL1907), - United States