This developmental position will allow the associate to rapidly learn the trade product set and product management discipline through delivering on these important projects:
- Working with key partners, streamline our supplier onboarding process to accelerate revenue recognition
- Enhance our product P&L reporting, cost transparency, making pricing schedule recommendations to senior product managers to enhance profitability
- Working with PSS leadership, review and upgrade client marketing materials for growth products
- Assist Sr. PMs to identify and advance discussion with third party providers to expand product offering
- Assume a lead role in delivering to enhance Product Standards, and Laws, Rules, Regs analysis to support the GTS Risk Framework.
Digital Transformation and Client Experience
- Support project team in developing a supplier portal to further automate/digitize supplier onboarding
- Work with Sr. Product Manager to automate and streamline the Network Trade mailbox activity
- Gain exposure on running a business within the firm through strategic, senior level projects, while gaining senior management visibility
- Expand network and exposure through interaction with key support partners (Legal, Technology, Operations, and Risk) to broad business experience – in addition to client interaction
- B2B financial services experience, with foundational exposure to the Trade/Supply Chain business.
- Demonstrated technical skills, ability to quickly learn, and a strong desire to challenge the status quo, and embrace new technology, outside providers/channel partners to accelerate growth.
- Ability to exemplify the way forward by stretching beyond role and taking ownership throughout.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Solid partnering skills with sales, credit, and platform teams; proficient PC skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to internally influence and drive urgency/actions internally across functions.
- Strong work ethic, and the ability/willingness to take on broader responsibilities longer-term.
- Credit fundamentals.
- Trade/Supply Chain experience
- Global experience/exposure
Posting Date: 05/22/2018
Location: New York, NY, BANK OF AMERICA TOWER, ONE BRYANT PARK, Charlotte, NC, ONE BANK OF AMERICA CENTER, 150 N COLLEGE ST, - United States
Travel: Yes, 15% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America Employees
Bank of America employees should access the internal jobs database.